Driving home from raves

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by bigdave1992, May 28, 2009.

1. bigdave1992

bigdave1992 Member

Ive always wandered...how many people drive home from a rave still of there face??

surley there would be quite a fair few people, and police would have a field trip?

Wat are your driving home stories?

2. JamesZero

JamesZero aka Zero Beats

Driving off your face on anything is a fucking stupid thing to do.

Forgetting the damage you could do to yourself, if you ended up killing someone else then you would have to live with that.

3. Dj Dirty Pimp

Dj Dirty Pimp Active Member

i have no respect for drink drivers/drug drivers.

None. i dont care what justifications people give.

4. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

I did that way back when..every time and it always was lucky me, slipped through controls and always safe @ home.I preferred to drive on my own before I let one of the others risk my life..BUT!!that was stupid!!and I suddenly have to shudder when I remember these days..DonĀ“t drink drug and drive.:)

5. Blurr

Blurr Wasted Selection

it's the sort of thing u contemplate when ur 16/17, maybe even do it a cpl of times, but when ppl u know start getting seriuosly injured or even dying it makes u change ur views alot, especially when the driver survives without a scratch

6. chanty

chanty Active Member

I did it loads of times, mainly jus pissed up rarely on drugs, always was fine never drove like a lunatic, even did it the night b4 I had court and got banned for a year. I always drove from my house meet mates cuz fuck gettin the bus, drive to the rave tipsy, and wen I want to go home after a rave and my cars outside there's no chance I'm payin for a taxi. And b4 u start goin on like I deserved to get banned, the day I got nicked it was pretty dumb had 2 pints of strong cider and shared a crate of Stella wid 2 mates, got pulled cuz we were chuckin bottles out the window n playin very loud drum n bass

7. djlob

djlob SHARPZ JUNGLE

i always drive, but then i'm always sobber.

8. DJ SCUBA

DJ SCUBA Vinyl Addict

A couple of years back, when I first started driving, I did frequently drive back after a rave. Off my face, no, under the influence, yes. I don't think I would of even considered driving a car if I was "off my face". I'm alot more responsible now, my license means too much to me and I don't think I could handle being responsible for someones death. Even though I drove fine, anything could happen, and you're not concentrating as hard as you would if your sober.

Never got caught by any Police, although there was a sketchy time when i was driving an overloaded car (very stupid thing to do) back home, 5 in the morning, 30 minutes drive. Police car with lights and sirens going on behind me, so I pulled over, and he drove straight passed. BUT I FUCKIN SHAT MYSELF, lesson learnt, never again...

9. Mr G

Mr G Old Cunt From 19 Longtime

Every rave i've ever been to the driver had been getting on it as well, had some proper mad/funny/stupid times coming home from raves.

10. Fes Rock

Fes Rock Nothing..........

yea sure i have. Infact i have about a dozen stories. But ill go with this one

we were getting out the spot, we had just scored various bags of meth ket & e. so we take to the streets, peeled out of the lot and got pulled over right away!! i jammed the meth in my sock and snapped back the bag of k like a champ. good thing the rave was in the woods cuz these cops had no idea. I was all feeling around like you do in a khole, looking for someth9ing to hold me up. the cop comes over to me all buddy, buddy. "did you take some extasy tonight chief!? nah man, no drugs. as i drool all over his uniform. so hes like well you did something!! i laughed but fell over on my face!! (fat sack of K man) so he sits me back in the car and buckles me in. then he starts going thru there shoes, taking there sox off, which was where the meth was in my sock. got off easy, they let us drive away because they didnt find anything at all!! come to find out there was a bag of weed in the glove

11. Lunos

Lunos Active Member

lol

12. dose.bs1

dose.bs1 THE DADDY

Im just glad I dont drive!! We have been pulled though before when driving and I was nicked for having shit on me, the worst part was chattin absloute bollx to the coppers in the cars who just blanked me till we got back to sun hill lol sketchy times

13. dose.bs1

dose.bs1 THE DADDY

At least the lesson has been learned 'ay fella, so many dont : S

14. dizzzeejungle

dizzzeejungle Junglist Down Under..

I used to do it all the time, drag race mates, burnouts the whole thing etc.

Probably had about 7 or 8 of us in my car, my mate dropped 5 of us off in the city, then saw a booze-bus and tried to do a u-turn at a red light and got T-boned ! :rinsed:

Dangerous activity, but i mean, you won't learn till you get caught so i won't try and preach cuz i wouldn't have listened if you told me b4 this crash !

ps. Loaded dice sticker on the back was undamaged so at least i had that lol

Attached Files:

15. Yorkshire Tony

Yorkshire Tony Active Member

aint got my lisense yet (doing lesons now) but i wont be no. went t o2 friends funerals who dies because someone drove them off their nut (driver lived).

got no respect for people who drink drive

16. detonate-dj

detonate-dj sexdrugs&rockinthedole

one of my good friends died in a car crash last year because of a drink-driver zooming past her and nocking her into a tree.
    i think they need to be shot personally....disgusts me that they can actually step foot in a car if they feel pissed

17. dose.bs1

dose.bs1 THE DADDY

I agree, my mate was driving about 4 years ago on k and crashed, a pole from the vehicle in fromt smashed throough the windscreen and killed the girl next to him, he is still not right to the day which is understandable and such a tragic waste of a life

18. Dan M

Dan M hard gay northern bear

as an ex drink driver i'd like to apologise to everyone who lost someone to drink driving. its unforgivable, i'm just glad i got caught before i hurt myself or someone else.

Last edited: May 28, 2009
  19. chanty

chanty Active Member

i always felt sound wen drink driving i was never completely fucked but deffo over the limit. sorry to hear about ppl losses due to drink driving but sumtyms i just had to do it to go home

20. detonate-dj

detonate-dj sexdrugs&rockinthedole

thats still no excuse to be honest.....i left myself stranded in leeds after metropolis for 2 days 'cos i had no money left and the person who was supposed to be staying sober and driving us back was pissed, every1 else got in the car but me...