which you would rather have?

• drink

Votes: 19 48.7%
  • smoke

Votes: 20 51.3%

• Total voters

rj_dnb

VIP Junglist
I went to the docs and got prescribed Champix tablets. They basically block the nicotine receptors in your brain so you don't get mad cravings.
I work with a guy who got some experimental pills to quit smoking a while back. They made him feel sick about nicotine and now he can't go in pubs coz being the old boy that he is, associates smoking with pubs. Some weird neurosciencey shit behind, but yeh he starts to feel physically sick when he's in pubs coz of them. He quit smoking tho :thumbup:

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist
I work with a guy who got some experimental pills to quit smoking a while back. They made him feel sick about nicotine and now he can't go in pubs coz being the old boy that he is, associates smoking with pubs. Some weird neurosciencey shit behind, but yeh he starts to feel physically sick when he's in pubs coz of them. He quit smoking tho :thumbup:
sounds like clockwork orange...

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
yeah but if its not weed but actually cigarettes its not really a good poll, is it? its like what do you like better:
a) sex
b) salad

a cigarette can hardly be compared to a litre of wine inside the vest. gods i hate cigarettes, this girl that was here last night and today smoked all the time, with her drink, after sex, doing yay. cigarettes suck, i mean whats the point.