Drillcut - Time Wrap

intro fx are sounding quite ncie, eerie build up

hate sound bad in this tho, they take away the nice sounds, they just sound cheap to me

Drums need work, they weak and very top endy. they dont have any real low end to them to make them thump

bass teases are sounding fat tho

Drop doesnt have enough impact, the sub really need to have a boost and the dist bass part really needs to come up too

get them mix sorted on this would be killer man, really really well written tune

get the mix sorted bro!!

Good work

"hate sound bad in this tho" dont understand this, will keep work on this track, big thanks for so fast reply!!!

"hate sound bad in this tho" dont understand this, will keep work on this track, big thanks for so fast reply!!!

ah shit typo bro sorry its meant to say "hats sound shit in this tho"

i didnt like the sound of the hats in the intro, they sounded a bit cheap took it away from the tune

sorry bro :)

i like it!, i think theres enough low end? i dont have a good system tho.

it does need a slightly bigger drop maybey, bring that nice bass in sooner mayby?

keep it up any way i like it alot

Love the effects in the intro, creates a great atmosphere, also the tease of the bassline is cool. Then when it hits the bassline I think it needs to be heavier, too much mid - high frequencies there imo, but awesome tune overall!

Back
Top Bottom