Hardcore Dreamscape 20th Anniversary Mix

dj flow

Old Skool Head
Here's a little mix I put together to mark Dreamscape's 20th anniversary. I played pretty much this set in the VIP room. Enjoy guys.

Tracklist:
Heaven (Remix)
Ice Cream
Can't Stop The Rush
Destiny
Further Intrigue
Living In Darkness
Rock To The Groove
Sounds Superior
Sound Of Music
Obsessions
Universe 1
Ruff
Fucking Hardcore

Here's a little mix I put together to mark Dreamscape's 20th anniversary. I played pretty much this set in the VIP room. Enjoy guys.

Tracklist:
Heaven (Remix)
Ice Cream
Can't Stop The Rush
Destiny
Further Intrigue
Living In Darkness
Rock To The Groove
Sounds Superior
Sound Of Music
Obsessions
Universe 1
Ruff
Fucking Hardcore

Can't beat the system, go with the Flo! :gun:

Top set mate. Reckon it's time to shell out for more hours on soundcloud surely...longer sets innit!

Can't beat the system, go with the Flo! :gun:

Top set mate. Reckon it's time to shell out for more hours on soundcloud surely...longer sets innit!

Cheers!! I've been thinking about it lots lately mate. It would pain me to have to pay to double the minutes (when there is the likes of Mixcloud that is free) but I know it would be good to have more capacity.

It would...and you get to see who's listening and what countries like you lol!

What's the name of the track at 7m50? I used to have it on tape years ago...

Very nice oldskool mix mate - also like the inclusion of the 2 'future jungle/jtek' tunes at the start. Im proper jealous you've got Universe 1 man- thats one very rare vinyl! I used to collect oldskool hardcore myself but could never get hold of that one- when it was occasionally for sale it often went for around £100-150!

Very nice oldskool mix mate - also like the inclusion of the 2 'future jungle/jtek' tunes at the start. Im proper jealous you've got Universe 1 man- thats one very rare vinyl! I used to collect oldskool hardcore myself but could never get hold of that one- when it was occasionally for sale it often went for around £100-150!

Thanks Johnny! Yeah those two Future Jungle tunes kill it! I was very chuffed the day that Universe 1 was delivered by the postie, it set me back about £30 off good ol' eBay! :)

Back
Top Bottom