Dreams!

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by sdm, Sep 9, 2003.

1. sdm

sdm This is Dog Fort

Just thought I'd share the quick dream that woke me up early today!

"Weirdly enough, I was sitting in my forecourt, yes forecourt, in a sun lounger type thing with my family, and we were discussing the weather. When I noticed that it looked pretty cloudy. The clouds were moving quickly from my right side and passing through to my left side (I don't think the actual NSEW direction is important here!) Then one of my family said that it looks like thunder..

Then all of a sudden this bright red dot hit this guy (nobody in particular) getting out of his car further up the street and as he started running away blue thunder like streaks started running off him and he dropped to the floor..

I jumped up and legged it through the house, shutting the front door behind me, as I got towards the back door I heard the front door being blown in so I quickly opened the back door and closed it behind me and stood behind the glass watching, and waiting..

The red dot came flying around the corner and blew the back door down and electrocuted me much like the guy before!"

Then I woke up, weird eh ;]

2. moriaty

moriaty Active Member

so you jus run away like a girl, not thinking a minute bout your family ? coward....
    :D:D:D:D
    the weirdest dream i had: (you might think im talking boulshit, but its 100% true)
    im playing music at a party, and in my record box theres nothing but cheesy psy trance records. All i can remember from the dream is that i felt really bad, like pissed off and stuff...
    weird innit?

3. Mulla

Mulla Digital Future

I smoke far too much bud to be able to remember most of my dreams! Although I do remember one from a few weeks back, where I was watching a plane fly over head when suddenly it started flipping over and over, until it disappeared over the horizon and then I just heard this massive fuck-off explosion as it obviously hit the ground. Was kinda dark. Apparently my boss had a real similar dream too, even to the point where the plane went over the horizon before crashing!

4. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

check this out man

i wake up in my dorm room at around 10 right, i give my self a stretch and a morning yawning when my phone rings. its my best mate Big Mike on the other end and hes like 'you fucking cunt you havent called me in months! i thought we was mates!!'

and i dont know what to say so im like 'errm yeah sorry about that man errr......ive been bizzy'

thing is at that time hed been dead for like 6 or 7 months and i couldnt say 'i havent called you cos youre dead' cos then hed probably realize that and die again so i really didnt know what to say.

then i woke up. terribly realistic and traumatic dream.

5. CoB

CoB Pure Sanelessness

Re: Re: Dreams!

well sdm.. it is odd, because my most fucked up dream involved a red dot also.. and it too hit people..
    ill try and make this short...
    me, my mum and my sister were in japan (i dunno why i think it was japan, but its just one of those things u know? hahaha) and it was night, and we were eating stuff, then there was this red dot in the sky, i thought it was like the sun or mars or something ehe.. then it went and covered the moon (the red dot was actually coming right to left), then got closer and closer, though only got a little bigger as it came down, then all these other balls just like it came out as well, all coming down on us, and then there were some green ones as well, and someone yelled at me to be careful because they are hot.. and as he said it one hit me on the leg (it was about the size of a soccer ball) i fell over and it really felt like my leg got burnt.. then people were kicking the balls around behind me and stuff, and then i was better and in my school sports uniform and was being asked to sit down with the rest of the class in a circle out of the way of the people playing soccer..
    was quite a fucked up dream if u ask me

6. Triple M

Triple M Admin

[​IMG]
    BE AFRAID! BE VERY AFRAID!!

7. bungle

bungle big n bashy

8. Bad Ace

Bad Ace Close2Death

@cob.^^^^^^^^thats why u were in japan^^^^^^^^^^^ u were attacked by the japanese flag lol :D

9. Triple M

Triple M Admin

Re: Re: Dreams!

haha :D

10. CoB

CoB Pure Sanelessness

Re: Re: Re: Dreams!

hahaha, yeah, i was kinda thinking that actually.. that if it was the sun.

11. evol4276

evol4276 DIBBA DIBBA!!!*^@%~!

Hmmm.. les see if I can remember this one.. it was years ago. Fuckin this is the only one I can remember that was strange as shit. Okay, what was goin on was there were a bunch of kids on a baseball field, in baseball uniforms and helmets with facemasks and a steel plate or something underneath their shirt. I think the idea of the game that they were playing was almost like baseball, except a ball wasn't being thrown at the batter, what there was instead was a gattling gun or something to that effect that shot at the poor little kid who was "at bat" and they would fire off multiple rounds at a time at the kid, while he swung helplessly at the flying bullets, leaving him somewhat bloody at the end, but still alive and okay because of the vest thing he had... what the fuck..?

12. Indi

Indi Tha Original ThreadKilla!

Dreams are funny things. Without dreams our minds would cave in with unwanted info. All the random shit our brains take in during the day gets deleted while we sleep by making up a story out of the unwanted info, which is why its often really hard to remember them in the morning.