dreams

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I dreamt klarl was trapped in a burning car but he wasn’t trying to escape. He just looked at me and laughed. Then a boulder fell on the car like a cartoon and he slipped out from underneath like a sheet of paper and then was consumed by rats
this feels like a dream i could have had, thats dream logic for you. you been high lately? because some drugs give you fked up dreams

also, it made me think of the following tune. i always thought to myself "imagine meeting this lunatic in the woods",
because black metal videos normally suck, but not this one.

ive had horrific nightmares these last few days, i cant even go into it, its so fked up.
but that dream is rad.

Daulph Lauren

M0DERATOR
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
this feels like a dream i could have had, thats dream logic for you. you been high lately? because some drugs give you fked up dreams

also, it made me think of the following tune. i always thought to myself "imagine meeting this lunatic in the woods",
because black metal videos normally suck, but not this one.

ive had horrific nightmares these last few days, i cant even go into it, its so fked up.
but that dream is rad.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
that is brutal, thats seth teitans band right, from dissection and watain?

that is so heavy its barely listenable, its rad af. why does he shave his eyebrows though, thats always been a point of contetion for me

since hes was in dissection, i feel like know him. but i never met him.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i own a burberry trenchcoat. i look like i been poured into that thing, it fits me like a glove. goddamn its hot.

last time i wore it? 2016. fucked jack, i also have this bitchin leather jacket i could rock with aviators

bupdunk

The Known Unknown
VIP Junglist
Dreams are no respecter of nations. You can be from England, Sweden or Hungary etc. and still have a dream.