dreams

PhorceOfHabit

Seldom
VIP Junglist
Last night I dreamt I was back in my youth building dirt jumps in the woods when a bear appeared and we had to ring the RSPCA but then they said they were gonna kill it and it was really friendly, so we fought the RSPCA men with the aid of a bear.

jsmith89

Hmph..... silly...
VIP Junglist
Running away over golf courses. Level surrounded by fire but found out I could run straight through it so could zombies. Can't run quick enough. Get jumped on by a pretty female zombie we have a pleasant chat. Then she bites me just below my belly button and I get that weird paralysis thing when I woke up briefly. Happens a few times and remember trying to wake up before I got caught.
Group of about 10 of us same scenario. Start in this underground bunker reminded me of a level from the original medal of honour. Starts off peacefully with me shouting at everyone cos I know what's gonna happen. They breach and we end up in a shopping centre. This tall fat zombie in a suit runs straight for me. I had stolen a big pistol from a handbag store and was looking forward to blowing his face off but it turns out I had put the bullets in the cartridge the wrong way so I try and run past him like in the gladiator gauntlet thing. He's really agile and keeps pulling me back.
End of the dream. We're all sat on the pavement somewhere random discussing the format of the zombie survival dream. One guy bemoaned the fact that there was less survival instinct than just pure luck. I agreed.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
yes thats, thats... really. good. i guess, hey mmm good stuff buddy. your ok right?

danwell

BAAAAAAAAAAAAABE WAIT
VIP Junglist
I had a dream just now that I had grown a nail on top of my thumbnail, then pulled the bottom one off. Straight weirdness

Sam Andreas

elderly hippie
VIP Junglist
I just had the best dream about a girl i love. I even got my bike stolen and my dog ran away but it was amazing! Haven't woken up happy in years!!😍

🤙 Sam aka most def no cuck or incedela

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I just had the best dream about a girl i love. I even got my bike stolen and my dog ran away but it was amazing! Haven't woken up happy in years!!😍

🤙 Sam aka most def no cuck or incedela
incedela? was he in your dream? what did you do to nelson. you know hes dead right, did you do it?
nelson mandela would die if you fucked him. even if it was a dream, you had better wake up and turn yourself in to #metoo.

stole your bike? your dog ran away? but did they step on your blue suede shoes, is what i want to know
and the suspense is killing me

this thrad is from a troubled time, 2012 was not my finest year. i was wrecked as a human being and it was not going to get any better neither,
until 2014. thats a long time to be fked up, 2.5 years.

ANYWAY ive discovered two new genres of music, one is metal and called gorenoise, the other is a gabba variant called splittercore, hot damn

@William Stutter what do you know about splittercore? the song above is rad af

prouctive morning.

William Stutter

VIP Junglist
@William Stutter what do you know about splittercore?
it's the fastest version of speedcore and goes from 600 bpm upwards to what ever is possible. in the early 2000's there was a mini-genre called extratone which was just a fun thing amongst a few hardcore/speedcore producers in berlin, but became a thing at partys few years later and was renamed splittercore. i remember debates going on when it came up and, funny enough, even many speedcoreheads thought it was a bit of an overkill. personally, i never been into it. but same goes for most speedcore, except when played at small bunker partys with strobe, fog and a brutal pa-system.

Daulph Lauren

M0DERATOR
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I dreamt klarl was trapped in a burning car but he wasn’t trying to escape. He just looked at me and laughed. Then a boulder fell on the car like a cartoon and he slipped out from underneath like a sheet of paper and then was consumed by rats