dreams

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by jsmith89, Sep 21, 2012.

1. jsmith89

jsmith89 Hmph..... silly...

1. being chased by the alien from Alien. ended up on a train and then the plot inexplicably turned into the plot of Source Code. train gets stopped in the middle of a residential area, really strange as it was all enclosed and everyone's gardens back onto each other. everyone's like whats going onnnn but i knew. so i climbed up the side of a house and went straight through a skylight into a bathroom to find my dad reading a paper in the bath. i had a ladyfriend with me at some point but cant remember what happened to her. cut to trying to run down a road in pitch darkness but of course i can't run, more like a staggered walk, i get a burst of energy and start legging it thinking everything will be alright but then i get caught by the throat out of nowhere. camera moves to 3rd person and i watch myself being crushed against a brick wall over and over

2. walking past a group of kids on a huge beach front, one of them dropped a boiled sweet in my shoe it was really annoying me. started to have a go at them and then woke up

bn14 likes this.
  2. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

You're being Incepted.

3. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

used to dream lucidly quite often, not so much nowadays.

if you don't know what it is, read into it and learn how

4. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

Karl Logikz (A.K.A Kobb Logikz) can teach you how to protect yourself from being Incepted.

5. justin_credible

justin_credible Lurker

The second one made me laugh! I had some mad spider ones when i was giving up smoking that used to get me screaming in the middle of the night. I also got my foot stuck in the bottom of my bed, and dreamt i was being eaten by a crocdile. I was freed by my mum and just rolled over and went back to sleep apparantly

6. charlie131

charlie131 Well-Known Member

all i know is......... if you start dreaming that your having a pee WAKE THE FUCK UP...

on a side note, dreams have been getting less weird now i'm off dat weed... not as trippy.. can't remember what i dreamt but all i know it doesnt feel like the magic roundabout vs mortal kombat

7. jsmith89

jsmith89 Hmph..... silly...

jokes. my dreams are really vivid nowadays, thought it'd be interesting to make a note of proceedings. i've got a word document with some old notes too

8. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

had a dream once that i was in my dads front garden fighting with the charecters of thundercats.
    considering i was about 9 i was doing quite well until Mumm-Ra (the self-proclaimed "ever-living source of evil") came along and kicked my ass in to next tuesaday (which was weird coz i had a maths test that day)

after that i took down my thundercats brand light shade and havent been disturbed since.

9. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

this is how bacon is supposed to be

10. Elzerk

Elzerk 00111100 00110011

I had horrible nightmares when I was a kid. Evry fucking night I went to the basement even if i knew what was going to happen. I sometimes didn't even go there but suddenly somehow ended up there and everytime there was this ghost from moomin, if you dont know he or she is the one that could freeze you and was fucking scary. Anyhow, I always ended up disturbing its sleep, it started to chase me and i tried to ran away but i could move only very slow, like i ran all i could but ended up walking almost in air. I watched back, he went back around a corner and i was reliefed for a second until it came from a corner even closer to me and i ran. I ran home, i dont remember if i got home safely suddenly im at mu granbmothers house, in the visitor room. She kisses me goodnight, theres a huge window right in front of me, open, the curtains are flapping away and in comes the white fuckers from moomin the, the, Hattifatteners as they are called in english, and surround me. Then the 'groke' as its called, comes in and freezes me. She says never to disturb her again and i beg i fucking beg her and tell how i will never do it again. But everynight this same fucking madness happens again and again. Horrible times, never wanted to go sleep again.

Sometimes I saw happy dreams like i went to a fetus position on the ground and always woke up in different places, it was great to wake up in chambers of my imagination.

11. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

12. Dagz

Dagz Well-Known Member

Can't remember the last time i had a dream

13. t345e

t345e Well-Known Member

Zombie farmers with rusty pitchforks b2b loosing all your teef and waking up checking your gums. Grim. Only have dreams since I stop smoking greenery.

Never have nice epic faireytale dreams though like some people I know. It's always death of some form.

14. Sweaty Teddy

Sweaty Teddy Nob'ed

Haha I can distinctly remember having a nightmare about the moomins when I was about 4/5/6 can't remember the details but just know it scared the shit out of me.

15. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

FUCK YEAH ELZERK and im not sure you shouldve shared that, i mean ffs, you wake up in your in your imagination? haha the gork? not bad. not bad old man. but im coming for you. im the dream guy around here. and shut up trevor thats racist.

ok im im kind of drunk. and i just woke up. and my upper lip stinks of vagina. ffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuu. AW WAIT I GOT THIS BITCHIN LEATHER BRACELET. dude where did that come from haha. and no pictures. its privat.

ive had this dream repeatedly through out my life. usually during bouts of fever. first its a big black nothing but im aware so its this blank black infinity which im not floating in but im a fixture a disembodied fixture and that goes on for like fking forevr and then something exists, something incredibly big, something so big, its bigger than anything. then im on a meadow, a big wheat yellow meadow, that goes on forever. im pretty sure this laptop is emitting electricity through the keybaord, my wrists are going numb somehow. so im on this enormous meadow, from horizon to horizon, wheat all over. and also, its by the sea. somehow. and im wearing a checkered shirt, from the future. and loafers. casual look. no tie. and then the whole meadow gets polluted with oil spill. and the camera strangely gets some on it. its like a big van gogh painting. i have flashbacks of this meadow everytime i trip on acid. then, the big something, in the black inifinity, the enormous thing thats the only thing that exists, which kind of looks like a big bubble and im floating on top of it, gets ruined, and im to blame for it. i ruined it. the big something that is the only thing in existence, ive ruined it. and that goes on for like forever. then i wake up. and its strange to spend 500 years in guilty space and wake up and it was like a 4 minute dream. so in many ways im older than i am.

16. PhorceOfHabit

PhorceOfHabit Seldom

I once beat someone to death with a stick of french bread in Watford Tesco's in my dream.

I also get the most savagely vivid zombie killing dreams which are better then any movie I've ever seen. They normally end in me and a mate collecting loads of guns, licquer and weed, teaming up with a couple of girls, hijacking a boat and just floating along the coast getting drunk and popping off zombies from a distance.

17. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

I always dream about being able to fly. well... more float than fly. and then having people chasing after me but cant quite get me becuase im floating...

18. sam the dnb man

sam the dnb man Variation

I had a dream I had a dream

19. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

thats called a false awakening buddy.

20. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

anyone woken up with sleep paralysis?

so fucking scary it's unreal.