DnB Dreams Galore (WIP)

I liked the drums a lot, too. I did think the bass should be louder in the mix, overall (I could barely make it out in places). You can be more aggressive w/ side-chaining the kick if you are worried about turning up the bass over the drums. I liked both vocals, actually I think the guy/rapper is better than many DnB rap tracks I've heard; the woman moaning went on a little long at the beginning.

I liked the drums a lot, too. I did think the bass should be louder in the mix, overall (I could barely make it out in places). You can be more aggressive w/ side-chaining the kick if you are worried about turning up the bass over the drums. I liked both vocals, actually I think the guy/rapper is better than many DnB rap tracks I've heard; the woman moaning went on a little long at the beginning.
Thx man! Will reduce thw moaning in the intro and make the the bass louder :D

Really like this. Deep and moody with a nice drop. Tune holds well and got a nice punch to the drums. Bass could be brought out more, but it might lessen the subtle simplicity to it.

cool intro, not feelin' the rap vocal, everything else is great. good vibe to it man, really dig this. didn't like the snare initially but i'm liking it more as the tune goes. i'd say your bass is sitting nice man, maybe try dialling your kick snare back just a touuuuch? maybe not? its something i'd try, i feel like the kick/snare is sitting above the rest of the drums just a bit, noticing it both on the monitors and on the HD25's.

All in all great track man!

cool intro, not feelin' the rap vocal, everything else is great. good vibe to it man, really dig this. didn't like the snare initially but i'm liking it more as the tune goes. i'd say your bass is sitting nice man, maybe try dialling your kick snare back just a touuuuch? maybe not? its something i'd try, i feel like the kick/snare is sitting above the rest of the drums just a bit, noticing it both on the monitors and on the HD25's.

All in all great track man!
Thx man! Will try to fix these things :)

I'd agree on take the vocal out... the rap vocal that is, really doesnt suit the tune imo.

everything else sounds good, that is a new sub? sounds alot better than the previous version.

One thing I like to do is avoid having the piano chords hitting on the start of each bar with the kick, try and vary it up a bit or offset it throughout, that's just personal taste. I also feel like you could add more reverb to your musical elements and modulate them a bit more, (amount of reverb and eq automation).

Overall its solid i just feel you need some warmer/washier sounds if that makes sense, its all a little bit tight and predictable at the moment. sounds great... but needs a little something else for me.

Back
Top Bottom