Dream reece vst

cycloneuk

Has anyone got any surgestions of what would make the ultimate reece synth?

I will stick a link on here for it when it's finished.

crazy wave forms, and you can morph from one to another, heeeeaps of lfos you can route to lfos or to any parameter, 3 or more oscs, saturated chorus, mad unison all comes to mind

try using a flux capacitator :D

no but seriously if u askin which vsts to use z3ta, massive, albino, predator and loads loads more u can make ur sound in whatever synth and maybe import that into Kontakt and twist it further from there

no fixed rules really - just some suggestions ;)

no no, hes going to write a synth

ooooooh damn sick skills in that case! :D so ok pretty similar to logikz then - lots of oscillators, lots of routing options between lfos / filters - loads of filter types are things that spring to mind :D

if your writing a synth purely for reese, then here's what id like to see:
3 osc with triangle, saw, and square waves, and adjustable unison on each one.
2 envelopes per osc, one for pitch one for amplitude
1 sine sub osc
3 filters, LP HP BP BR with selectable slope 6 12 24 48
2 envelopes per filter, and option for different placement of the filters, parallel, serial etc
4 FX slots, chorus, flanger, saturation, distortion
1 delay & 1 reverb
4 lfos and 4 envelopes freely assignable

That's for the body of the synth, and id love to see 3 simultaneous outputs, as to make frequency splitting on a sequencer easy.

looking forward to it
are you using synthedit,or you going proper hardcore programming ? :D
(y)

if you use reason theres a pretty simple way of doing this

haha. dude?

i just had a mental idear, why not include some built in impulse responses of gear ran red-hot, like desks and preamps and so forth? just have like 8 boxes you could tick with different impulses of high end gear to color the signal. or is that a bit gimmicky maybe

haha. dude?

i just had a mental idear, why not include some built in impulse responses of gear ran red-hot, like desks and preamps and so forth? just have like 8 boxes you could tick with different impulses of high end gear to color the signal. or is that a bit gimmicky maybe

gimmicky?? no way man, that sounds pretty cool

i made a reece synth in synthmaker once.... pretty gay though..... hence the name g.reece (gay reece)

gimmicky?? no way man, that sounds pretty cool

i made a reece synth in synthmaker once.... pretty gay though..... hence the name g.reece (gay reece)

Do you have a link to it? I might learn a thing or two. I got synthmaker aswell

i'll upload it for ya.... gotta get it off my old pc though

i'll give you the vst and the schematics

the one i made is made up of two detunable osc's.... then they go to a distortion control, then the signal is split in two.... one goes to a LP filter, the other goes to a HP filter with a reverb control

Back
Top Bottom