Dream reece vst

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
crazy wave forms, and you can morph from one to another, heeeeaps of lfos you can route to lfos or to any parameter, 3 or more oscs, saturated chorus, mad unison all comes to mind

Ketz

Thinkin outside the box..
try using a flux capacitator :D

no but seriously if u askin which vsts to use z3ta, massive, albino, predator and loads loads more u can make ur sound in whatever synth and maybe import that into Kontakt and twist it further from there

no fixed rules really - just some suggestions ;)

Ketz

Thinkin outside the box..
no no, hes going to write a synth
ooooooh damn sick skills in that case! :D so ok pretty similar to logikz then - lots of oscillators, lots of routing options between lfos / filters - loads of filter types are things that spring to mind :D

moriaty

VIP Junglist
if your writing a synth purely for reese, then here's what id like to see:
3 osc with triangle, saw, and square waves, and adjustable unison on each one.
2 envelopes per osc, one for pitch one for amplitude
1 sine sub osc
3 filters, LP HP BP BR with selectable slope 6 12 24 48
2 envelopes per filter, and option for different placement of the filters, parallel, serial etc
4 FX slots, chorus, flanger, saturation, distortion
1 delay & 1 reverb
4 lfos and 4 envelopes freely assignable

That's for the body of the synth, and id love to see 3 simultaneous outputs, as to make frequency splitting on a sequencer easy.

looking forward to it
are you using synthedit,or you going proper hardcore programming ? :D
(y)

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
haha. dude?

i just had a mental idear, why not include some built in impulse responses of gear ran red-hot, like desks and preamps and so forth? just have like 8 boxes you could tick with different impulses of high end gear to color the signal. or is that a bit gimmicky maybe

MARLZTAH

++DuB PrOFesSoR++
VIP Junglist
haha. dude?

i just had a mental idear, why not include some built in impulse responses of gear ran red-hot, like desks and preamps and so forth? just have like 8 boxes you could tick with different impulses of high end gear to color the signal. or is that a bit gimmicky maybe
gimmicky?? no way man, that sounds pretty cool

i made a reece synth in synthmaker once.... pretty gay though..... hence the name g.reece (gay reece)

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
id be well interested to see how you did that too. did you get oscs and dist them or did you loop a sample?

MARLZTAH

++DuB PrOFesSoR++
VIP Junglist
the one i made is made up of two detunable osc's.... then they go to a distortion control, then the signal is split in two.... one goes to a LP filter, the other goes to a HP filter with a reverb control