'Dready' - Future Prophecies (Breakbeat Kaos)

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
What a tune! :gun:

Been loving this since I first heard it. Seems all the top dogs are playing it at the moment.

All about that synth riff and the beat box section in the middle, pure genius Future Prophecies :applause:

Any one know a release date?

'Jungle Sound II' maybe?

Good to see Future Prophecies on a big label like BBK! Some of the most underrated producers around IMO. That 'Let The Bass Kick' tune they did with Teebee hasnt left my decks since I got it!

Mulla said:
Good to see Future Prophecies on a big label like BBK! Some of the most underrated producers around IMO. That 'Let The Bass Kick' tune they did with Teebee hasnt left my decks since I got it!

Agreed. Not enough of their tracks get coverage, but the bigger labels seem to be snapping up their tracks up at the mo. Still love there last release on 'Outbreak' :slayer:

jay walker said:
Heard enough peeps ravin bout this! Still dunno what it sounds like (unless ive heard it an dont know it yet!) :D

Good to see Breakbeat Kaos not sticking to an elite roster of artists!

Future Prophecies are pretty elite if you ask me..

the tune's actualy called "Dreadlock" and will be released on BREAKBEAT KAOS in MAY2004 (hopefully) / peace.

187 said:
the tune's actualy called "Dreadlock" and will be released on BREAKBEAT KAOS in MAY2004 (hopefully) / peace.
I heard 'Dready', ah well :]

Back
Top Bottom