Drawing envelopes for Fruity Bass

LouisNudge

I want to make bass in fruity for DNB. To my understanding DNB bass is all about automation and clever shapes. I feel like drawing these shapes would be much easier than programming in NI Massive. Any tips bout which plugins to use in fruity and what to draw the envelopes for?

Huh? If you want to draw automations in FL, just rightclick what you want to automate and select add automation. You will then have a nice big automation lane to draw whatever curves you want

If u want to automate Massive parameters u need to click options in Massive(the little arrow on the top left) than click "Make editor thumbnail"(a folder named Massive should appear in ur browser. Click it and u'll see all the parameters listed) and than select the ones u wanna play with, right click and select either "create automation clip" or "edit events"(where u can draw shapes freely). U can also record automation by clicking the record button, selecting "automation and scores" and getting mad with the knobs.
If u r gonna do this with fruity's built in plugins, do what Fletch said - right click and create automation clip/edit events.

If u want to automate Massive parameters u need to click options in Massive(the little arrow on the top left) than click "Make editor thumbnail"(a folder named Massive should appear in ur browser. Click it and u'll see all the parameters listed) and than select the ones u wanna play with, right click and select either "create automation clip" or "edit events"(where u can draw shapes freely). U can also record automation by clicking the record button, selecting "automation and scores" and getting mad with the knobs.
If u r gonna do this with fruity's built in plugins, do what Fletch said - right click and create automation clip/edit events.

This also applies to any plugin that doesn't show the "create automation clip" when right clicked ;)

Back
Top Bottom