DnB Drapiidz - Just Listen (Free Download)

Seriously fella, you've been told like a hundred times now to post your tracks in the correct forum! You even managed to succeed in doing so once or twice, so why oh why are we here again saying the same thing......."post in the correct forum!!!!!!!)

i dont understand :s, it says production, and he posts here and get's shouted at. and 'New Talent' lol are you serious?

wow great first post butt much.
obviously u can't read a small amount of text either... its really not that hard to work out.

Look guys i thought this was the right section, give me a break., Should it be in ''New Talent'' then?

Bollox did ya, You've been told so many times where to post it!

Read the name of the sub forum "NEW TALENT AND TRACK REVIEWS!" is it really that difficult to understand? You been told this before, and you have managed to make it to that section only a few days ago to post your tracks. Stop being a complete fucktard and adhere to the forum rules FFS!

@ipachi - Seriously??

dont like the mixdown on this one. u can tell its deffo made on reason as it sounds like its been made with a toy.

not this again.. Just because you cant use reason doesn't mean you should slate it mate. You actually listen to producers who use reason and you don't even realise it. guaranteed. lomax is the easiest example to pluck out. :( i know its tough to understand

But reason is a shit program because people who dont know how to use it, sound SHIT using it? thats a fallacy. false assumptions

I could make fruity loops sound "like a toy" if i didn't know how to mix-down either. :) If you are a lazy producer your beats still sound shit.

Last edited:
i use reason do my tunes sound tinny or toy like?
this isnt a sarcastic question id actually like to know.lol

sorry just to apologize for taking anything seriously ! didnt mean to its hard when you quit smoking!!

love my toy sounds init bruv

Back
Top Bottom