Drapiidz - December Mix 2011

feedback =
same one u have already posted
wrong section
sound quality is bad, probable tube rips
mixing is poor
selection is horrendous

Why is he king of dnb or something? he is the same as us no one deserves to be treated different!

I'd say Teddy knows a fair amount with regards to mixing mate. Go scope one of his mixes as they are wicked. Maybe see the kinda techniques he uses and take some notes. You're not gonna get any where in this game by just doing standard switching mixes. If I were you I'd get together an hour long tracklist, Practise practise practise, then record. Can't just do a standard 5 track mix as it's kinda boring really.

Thanks for the shit feedback..........and no there not tube rips....

sorry
but this is the same mix u have already posted. we saw it first time around. pls dont post stuff twice. bump the other one if u have to.

the sound quality is flat. if they are proper mp3's then i think u need to look at how u record ur mixes coz something is up they just sound quite flat and bass heavy to the point of distortion. similar to the results of illegally obtained multiple compressed mp3's and what with that hazard mix u posted with dj hype scratching over it you can see where i obtained this assumption.

the places u drop ur mixes needs work, ur mixes need eq work.
ur selection needs thought. no im not a fan of this sub genre but the tracks you have played just seem like a random throw them together. there is no progression of variation.

or for short ...
feedback =
same one u have already posted
wrong section
sound quality is bad, probable tube rips
mixing is poor
selection is horrendous

fair does bud, but at end of the day no one gets anywhere but just getting his own feedback init, but i dnt see why people should get treated differently just because there mixing aint as good as others. Its out of order!

its all about give and take

its a community atmosphere on here especially with regards to members mixes and the new talent section

It's not about treating other's differently. It's about your demeanour and how you come across on the forum really. Maybe something's been lost in translation from your brain to what you've posted. It's feedback. Don't take it to heart. Just take note of what's been said and adapt to how you handle your next one :2thumbs:

Okay thats fair but i don't want to be treated different just because my mixing aint as good as your tho init, because you was at my stage once in your life and i bet you have had many more years experiance than me.

---------- Post added at 11:46 ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 ----------

It's not about treating other's differently. It's about your demeanour and how you come across on the forum really. Maybe something's been lost in translation from your brain to what you've posted. It's feedback. Don't take it to heart. Just take note of what's been said and adapt to how you handle your next one :2thumbs:

Fair does man will doo, just ive put Djing before everything and i don't wana have to say ive failed init

nailed smarty.

Back
Top Bottom