Dr S Gachet - Remember The Roller (Heist Remix)

I don't really get people's obsession with remember the roller, same as I don't get why people prefer Ray Keith's remix of Inesse over the original.

Attachments

• 15219547_10154108019690754_5487680937706304401_n.jpg
    15219547_10154108019690754_5487680937706304401_n.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 57
I don't really get people's obsession with remember the roller, same as I don't get why people prefer Ray Keith's remix of Inesse over the original.
Brave, I do love Remember The Roller. I also prefer the original Inesse over the Ray Keith remix. Opinions, I guess.

Heist rmx is a nice update for the DJs to throw you off a little.

I also prefer the original Inesse over the Ray Keith remix. Opinions, I guess.

I remember people saying that the remix was rinsed at the raves but the original was rather ignored. So maybe it's a bit of a Gewohnheit :teeth:

IMO the remix sounds similar to a lot of other Ray Keith tunes which really puts me off, especially when the original is such an epic beauty and sooo overlooked.

I remember people saying that the remix was rinsed at the raves but the original was rather ignored. So maybe it's a bit of a Gewohnheit :teeth:

IMO the remix sounds similar to a lot of other Ray Keith tunes which really puts me off, especially when the original is such an epic beauty and sooo overlooked.
I think you're right, the remix was played more than the original. But that's not an uncommon thing, I think remixes were often made to make an original version more DJ- and dancefloor friendly.

Ray Keith was on a roll in 93/94 with remixes, this one though, so moody

Back
Top Bottom