Dr Rocks - Break Tech Vol. 1 [Breaks]

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Easy peeps!!! Brand new mix dropping from myself under my non-dnb alias "Dr Rocks".

This is going out as my next Dr Rocks demo.... so if anyones up for writing a little review for it... or just simply a quote i can steal to stick on the CD cover would be sick!!

Massive respect in advance to anyone who checks it out!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Artwork:

72042_10150330536525710_501585709_16212201_5660797_n.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tracklist:

1. Deekline And Wizard Feat. Assault - Make Your Girl Feel The Bass
2. Kraymon - Papilon Rouge (Mike Lennon Remix)
3. Circuit Breaker - Monkey Business
4. Bitrok - The Real (Robosapiens Remix)
5. Crisp Biscuit - Sensation
6. Bill Vega And New Decade - Kaos Control
7. C4 - Free Your Soul (The Weekenders Remix)
8. Actual Phantom - 19 (Average Age Remix)
9. BKR - Stallone
10. Elite Force - Return To Mindfunk (Double Black Remix)
11. Autobots Feat. Teri - This World (Roxiler Remix)
12. Beta - Trojan
13. Beat Assasins - Bounce
14. Cirrus - Hit The Decks
15. Dekoy - High Rise (Dopamine Remix)
16. Force Mass Motion - Skyline
17. Subsource - This Town (Found On Friday Mix)
18. Trafik - Your Light (Luke Chable Vocal Breaks Mix)

Format: Mp3 128kps
Runtime: 63min

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?opgd1zt5qvnm76r

Look out for the next Dr Rocks reggae mix dropping soon..... "Watch Dis Part 2"

For the most recent reggae mix please go to: Dr Rocks - Watch Dis [Reggae] /// MCSKETCHA (DnBForum) "this is such a sick set, i downloaded it this morning and havent stopped listening to it all day, big ups!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Respect peeps!! Big up the forum crew!!

gonna check this out, never really listened to alot of break but will certainly give it a go. ill let u know what i think.

Listened to it yesterday, quite nice for some moments, when working for example. I'm keeping it, but don't expect any more review of it than this though, as its not a style i know much about. ;)

nice one, rock

listened to this today.

tbh, it's bit of a novelty for me as i'm none too familiar with this stuff, but enjoyed it, it's going on the iphone and will chase up some of the of the tracks and artists.

^^^same for me, but tbh i really enjoyed it. could well be the soundtrack to another need for speed. quality selection!

big ups rocksteady!

nice one, rock

listened to this today.

tbh, it's bit of a novelty for me as i'm none too familiar with this stuff, but enjoyed it, it's going on the iphone and will chase up some of the of the tracks and artists.

^^^same for me, but tbh i really enjoyed it. could well be the soundtrack to another need for speed. quality selection!

big ups rocksteady!

Honored! Glad you both enjoyed it!! and possibly opened your eyes to breaks a bit???

I only really got into breaks fairly recently to be honest.... It was a producer called "Specimen A" that really got me into it. Then started finding the more techy sort of breaks. The only thing ive really noticed about Nu-Skool Breaks.... is that there isn't really a "scene" as such... its no where near as organised as dnb if that makes sense??. Its quite big in Spain and europe... but London wise... theres pretty much no scene at all. Which is the main reason I kinda got into it.... personally i think its the best genre around the 138/140bpm area. Plus you havent got the copy-cat culture that you do in dubstep either.

Nice one Rocksteady...Nu-School breaks was around long before dubstep and it's alway been more inventive imo. On the dizzle mate!

Dont know if you can help but I think I downloaded a jungle set you did but never had the chance to listen to. Was I tripping and if not could you post the link?

Safe...

Nice one Rocksteady...Nu-School breaks was around long before dubstep and it's alway been more inventive imo. On the dizzle mate!

Dont know if you can help but I think I downloaded a jungle set you did but never had the chance to listen to. Was I tripping and if not could you post the link?

Safe...

Yeh man... Ive know about Breaks for a long while... but have never really bothered to actually get into the scene. Wasnt untill i heard this tune --->>>
That i really started to get into the scene and start DJ'n breaks.

Yeh man.... the link for it is in this thread >>> http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?...-ALL-320-s-RAGGA-BREAKS-REGGAE-HOUSE-CHILLOUT

To be honest.... im not too happy with that mix... everyone whos heard it has liked it... Jungle is just so fukin hard to mix, so you cant be as perfect as you can on modern day stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes yes Rocks...propa amen jungle rinceage! Nice to hear those tunes mixed as they're supposed to be..you're large mate!

Need that tune you mix into 'Warning' something chronic! What's it called? :banana:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom