Dr Dre's Son Found Dead

Nutek

movement junglist
VIP Junglist
wtf man! is this for real? or should i say "is this fo' real?"

Castel

michaelsoft86
VIP Junglist
:( why...... dr dre was a genious! and his son would of been to..

i am in rap mourning..

Dr. Dre's son, Andre Young Jr, has died aged 20.

Young was found dead by his mother in his Woodland Hills home at 10am (PST) on Saturday morning (August 23) after returning from a night out at 5:30am, reports the Los Angeles Times.

Los Angeles County Coroner Assistant Chief Ed Winter officially reported the death yesterday (August 25), although the official cause of death is pending until toxicology reports come in.

Dr. Dre had been set to release his comeback solo album, 'Detox', later this year.

Last edited:

1995ting

VIP Junglist
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/S0Sp500ZVI0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/S0Sp500ZVI0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
THAT MAKES NO SENSE WHAT SO EVER,

AND DONT BE A DICK HE'S DEAD FFS.
someone else forgot about dre.

and just so you know, capital letters don't make me feel shit about myself for making bad jokes but they do convey a bad impression of an angry kid behind a keyboard who can't get his frustration at the real world out in any other way.

B

BDS

AND SARCASM AND BELITTLING IS A SIGN OF SOMEONE WITH LITTLE OR NO SOCIAL SKILL.

IN CAPITAL.

philski

smoke weed everyday
VIP Junglist
damn that shits terrible, never heard the dude spit but if he spits like his dad then that just makes it a harsh reality. R.I.P

B

BDS

look safety im not gona start with you but even you yourself must see that joking about that was incredibly disrespectful and in bad taste.

and yeh i have anger management issues, i work in telesales so anyone with the pleasure of working in that proffesion knows that speaking to jibbering idiots for 8 hours a day will do that to you.

and yeh im on the late shift 12 - 8 this week.

so sorry safety aint startin wit u just that most of us on here have maximum respect for dre soo, wateva.

peace.

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
look safety im not gona start with you but even you yourself must see that joking about that was incredibly disrespectful and in bad taste.

and yeh i have anger management issues, i work in telesales so anyone with the pleasure of working in that proffesion knows that speaking to jibbering idiots for 8 hours a day will do that to you.

and yeh im on the late shift 12 - 8 this week.

so sorry safety aint startin wit u just that most of us on here have maximum respect for dre soo, wateva.

peace.
your lurning man, biggup

and yea its bad taste, but thats life. look, see, hit back.. u know

safety is safety and bds is a chav :teeth:

<3