[Downtempo/Chillout/Ambient] Scrapped - Soma(Deadmau5 Inspired)

Hey Boards!

Well I finished another track in the past two days and I would love to get some feedback :rofl:
It took me a solid 11 rough hours to put it together so opinions are muuuuuuch apprecaited :)

The only thing I stole of the mau5 was the midi information for the piano. I have always loved the breakdown in the Soma track and felt the need to add in my own twist.

Everything else you hear is done by me.
https://soundcloud.com/scrapped%2Fsoma-downtempo

Anything I should work on? :pat:

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
It is pretty. Well put together. But the chord progression never changes. Or you never change that last note to "un-complete" the chord progression giving the listener wanting for more. Other than that it is very good.

It is pretty. Well put together. But the chord progression never changes. Or you never change that last note to "un-complete" the chord progression giving the listener wanting for more. Other than that it is very good.
Thanks Man.. I know what you mean. Considering the breakdown of Soma and the chord progression was really all I got from the song I didn't take it anywhere else hehe. I tried to stay true to the section without taking it too far.
There was one piano layer that I changed a lot when it came to the breakdown and 2nd section. It was a lot of effect driven changes and reversed sounds. I guess it wasn't enough :(

Where would you take it?