Download sets on an Iphone?

JLeemo

Have got myself an iphone 4s recently, ive always had a HTC up until now.....
ive always used DNBSHARE to download sets ect but have found on the iphone you cant do it!

Anybody got any other suggestions or anyway around this ?

there is a download app u can get.
i forget the name now sorry.
only problem was u have to listen to it in that app itself and not the ipod.
or jailbreak is ur friend

naa thats ok, ill have a look for the app, i thought there might be a way to do it, you can listen to the set on dnbshare with realplayer i think, but i want it on the move! :)

Jailbreak is the way forward!

i jailborke mine.. basically u can alter the phone to exaclty your own personal preference. also all downloads from installous (app store) are free of charge. Also you can download a add on to enable your battery to work longer. I woudl reccomend it :)

I havent tried it yet but apparently you can download straight off the net aswell once you jailbreak it. there are different programs you can use to download pretty much anything free of charge...

Ive been looking for podcasts there are the obv ones dnbarena, innovation, DJ Spice does a set on KoolLondon and he has a podcast for that which is pretty good, he got some sets on there from Sticky and Bangers and mash. UNCZ have got one aswell with the obv Bar:rage

Anyone else got any decent podcast ideas?

The main reason is to listen on the move as souncloud ect will need to have a decent internet connection

Back
Top Bottom