Download My Mix! Distorted Minds, Original Sin, Jaydan, Dj Hazard, Dillinja, + More

DJ ZAMBI_420

D0N'TbeSilly
Let me know what you think. The first mix where I think I'm 100% satisfied for what it is. A couple minor mistakes, though it was all on vinyl, 1hr 6sec, freestyle with a good chunk of thew first few tunes and a couple others(almost all the records + flipsides) here and there being ones I received in the mail earlier that day from juno.co.uk

I've been spinning for a little over a year now, trying to breakthrough in the west coast dnb scene. Any opinions or comments on it are appreciated.

DJ ZAMBI-Let's Get Grimey
(download link below)
http://dnbshare.com/download/ZambiLetsGetGrimey.mp3.html

Grimey-Dillinja (Clipz Remix)
King Of Miami-Jaydan
Midnight Slapper-Digital Era
Fight Music-Jaydan
Decibel-Original Sin
Let's Get Raw-Tantrum Desire
Technical Problems-Cabbie
Can't Stop-RoughCut
We Can't Stop-Distorted Minds
My Dog-Micky Finn
Oblivion-High Roller
Wild Tradition-Tantrum Desire
Busted-DJ Hazard
Long Note-Cabbie & Orgin
Killer's Don't Die-DJ Hazard/2001-Roughtcut
One Finger Technique-Killa Hurt
Mr. Happy-DJ Hazard & Distorted Minds
Sonar-Dirty Deeds
Unknown Track-Unknown Artist
Untouched-High Roller
Streets Remix-DS 99
Ho Bass-Dirty Harry & Distorted Minds
Compton-TC & Distorted Minds
Bang Bang-Soundclash
Tic Toc (DnB Remix)-Dreadlock

Light up and enjoy!

Re: Download My Mix! Distorted Minds, Original Sin, Jaydan, Dj Hazard, Dillinja, + Mo

Tight mixing, no clashes at all!

Some of the doubles clash a little though, choice of tunes if you know what i mean. Other than that i cant fault it mate. Keep it up.

Re: Download My Mix! Distorted Minds, Original Sin, Jaydan, Dj Hazard, Dillinja, + Mo

sometimes you just make the wrong assumption about a tune thinking the're off beat when they're not and just making matters worse ha. but it's a freestyle therefor I blame it on the adrenaline of a good mix here and there

but thanks man. good to get feedback from people

Back
Top Bottom