DOWN WITH PENDULUM

To anyone that sticks up for pendulum Iv got something that proves they are rip off merchants who are only in it for the money

They charge £4000 for 1 of the to come round and do a 1 hour dj set.

End Thread.

Yes but by doing this they are basically guaranteed to sell out the venue in which they are playing. Which equals guaranteed instant profit for the promoter.

People who think they like dnb like pendulum.
People who think they like hip hop like soulja boy.
People who think they like techno like bass hunter.

People who think they like dnb like pendulum.
People who think they like hip hop like soulja boy.
People who think they like techno like bass hunter.

supportpost.jpg

I think we are all forgetting that Pendulum done what they are doing now..... way before they turned their hands to d'n'b........ they originally wrote tracks as backing parts for their band music.... someone heard their stuff and decided to sign them as a dnb act.....

ok...... so everyone is going on like they are sell outs.... because they went to the charts......
are people saying the same about Decoder & Substance??.... when they decided to form Kosheen....??..... a dnb act turned rock band....

everyone needs to grow up a bit and realise..... if you was in Pendulum's shoes..... and offered a million pound recording contract...... would you turn it away..... i think not!

I think we are all forgetting that Pendulum done what they are doing now..... way before they turned their hands to d'n'b........ they originally wrote tracks as backing parts for their band music.... someone heard their stuff and decided to sign them as a dnb act.....

Na m8 they were making full on D&B (They made the switch) with vault,

Rob said so himself.

pendulum fags

loads of people in my school reckon theyre well into there heavy nb cos they listen to shit like Pendulum. and fucking darren styles. (which isnt even fucking dnb or even dub)

but anyways, what im saying is Pendulum are more 'Fast pop rock' or something than dnb, http://www.dnbforum.com/images/smilies/twitch.gif

i must be one of the only guys in 6th form who arent going to see them at the end of september, In my opinion, IVE SAVED MYSELF!

:)

thanx, this thread is a perfect example of money makin music.

cheers.

who cares, at the end of the day they made loads of cash no skin off my nose because i dont listen to there music so i dunno they have lost a lot of faith the dnb industry

I don't have anything against them, they were one of the first acts to get me interested in DnB, but I don't care for their music anymore, grew out of it fairly quickly once I'd discovered Noisia and Spor...

One thing that does piss me off is those annoying "I like DnB because I like Pendulum" fans... I've lost count of how many times I've been playing out and had some twat come up to me and ask me if I've got any Pendulum... NO! LISTEN TO THE STUFF I AM PLAYING AND MAYBE YOU'LL REALISE THERE'S MORE TO DNB THAN JUST PENDULUM!!!!111!!$%"$%

Sorry... Had to get that off my chest...

Sadly, they don't compare to the bitch that came up to me the other night and demanded I play Shakira, then after I refused, stole one of my mix CD's...

Back
Top Bottom