Down tempo/ Chill out - liquid influences

torky123

Floating Footsteps is my latest track. Was just wondering if 'I could have any feedback. Also, does any1 else hear a slight problem on the very last drop of the tune? I really cant figure out whats wrong with it, its like its slightly lagging? I'm talking about just after 2.27, It sounds like its the lead synth however when i solo that track and listen to it theres no problem

Cheers

Tabula!

Last edited:
I see, thanks very much, I think i need 2 invest into some better speakers too. Still getting used to compression properly. Thanks a lot!

- - - Updated - - -

thanks very much, i appreciate it! Just need 2 work on the sound quality!

I like the pads and your lead work (strings are especially nice). The main problem for me is your bass, it's too loud/overpowering imo and you are missing anything in the sub (I can't hear much at all). Don't really see an issue at 2.27 although the lead is a little loud/reverby maybe?

the tune is a bit loud like the others said, try to add some more percussion elements too, good work

Lead and pads sound pretty nice, but I would give that percussion beat a bit more variety, think its the same one in the whole track.

Back
Top Bottom