Dovahkiin

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by greddie, Nov 18, 2011.

1. greddie

greddie Super Sir Loin

http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/11/17/p...el=ref&ns_source=steam&ns_linkname=0&ns_fee=0

"Megan and Eric Kellermeyer must really be into their Skyrim. Well, one of them at least. They’ve named their child Dovahkiin Tom Kellermeyer. That’s Skyrim speak for Dragonborn Tom Kellermeyer. He was born on Skyrim’s release date – 11.11.11.

It’s Bethesda’s fault really. Back in January they offered a challenge to all Elder Scrolls fans, offering games for a child’s real-life handle. Was it a serious challenge? That’s irrelevant now. The birth certificate has been signed. And the proud parents have earned a lifetime’s worth of Bethesda games in exchange for the gesture."

[​IMG]

2. EvezDroppin

EvezDroppin how to change name,......

ffs. damn nerds

3. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

i dont know man its no worse than your normal russian is called. or the czech, they have proper star wars names.

what strikes me as odd is that they managed to conceive. not only would they have to have met in real life, but they would have to be man and woman and no world of warcraft no life having fat uggos could pull that off.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2011
    greddie likes this.