Doubling up

klusta said:
Nah, I'm on about juggling. Playing a bar or beat from each record in turn by rewinding the section with the fader shut (so u cannot hear) and dropping the section in again whilst doing the same with the section you've just flicked out of. Basically juggling a single section of a tune. I think your muddling up juggling with running two tunes offbeat and flicking between beats (strobing I believe)

sorry can't really expain it like a 6 yr old caus its pretty complex when describing it! :)
yeah, got it now.
i didn't juggle on this recording, doin it some times but not this day.
it's just strobing, if that's the term...

hektik said:
yeah, got it now.
i didn't juggle on this recording, doin it some times but not this day.
it's just strobing, if that's the term...
cool, proper hard juggling is...glad to see there's some more people doing it with dnb

On the topic of juggling You guys can check out the styles I have been working on in my new mix that is posted in the mixs section. At about the 33 min mark I go into a juggle with the grunge3 remix....and then backspin into a doubles/strobing routine. Check it out and tell me what you guys think of it......
necron99

djnecron99 said:
On the topic of juggling You guys can check out the styles I have been working on in my new mix that is posted in the mixs section. At about the 33 min mark I go into a juggle with the grunge3 remix....and then backspin into a doubles/strobing routine. Check it out and tell me what you guys think of it......
necron99
nah, aint checked it yet...will download tomorrow and I'll let ya know what i think

@ klusta: this moment i'm downloading the klustamix.mp3 .... review will follow!!

Last edited:
hektik said:
@ klusta: this moment i'm downloading the klustamix.mp3 .... review will follow!!

have been doubling up quite a few instrumental hip hop tunes recently but havent really tried it with drum and bass :cops:

Back
Top Bottom