DOUBLE TROUBLE - ROUGH RIDER

That was pretty cool, I guess my suggestion would be make the build/intro longer. But that's just my preference, I kinda like the long builds. Not really my style but it kept me interested so you're doing something right. How did you make that weird voice sound in the beginning btw?

wicked thanks 4 the comments guys. @ NICE that weird voice noise is just a little fx sample cut up with some filters on there mate if thats the noise you meant?.

@ jungle fever thanks for that lol take it you dont like it? would you suggest another forum then mate havent been producing for that long really could do with some creative feedback.

Yea man:) Junglefever is talking bullshit, had nothing but good experience from this production forum:) better than anywhere else ive been.
So yea. Ur drums are to weak and simple i think so they dont drive the track enough or give it enough energy:p
And the bass is okeyy. It doesent really deliver anything special and its abit boring:P But as u said ur new to production so this is good for a beginner:)

@fishy nice 1 mate appericate that its all about learning at the end of the day and you cant do that with out teachers can ya! were getting are studio monitors next week so i think that will help alot getting the right sound for our productions!

Back
Top Bottom