Dot Cotton

jcball

Hi, has any one been to Dot Cotton in Cambridge? I hear it's the biggest Lesbi-Gay night in the area. Trying to find good lesbi-gay night is quite tricky, and this has been recommended by my flat mates. They tell me there is drag queen that's over 6 foot and i've found out that Dave Pearce is playing an 1.5 hr set there on Saturday.

Any news, reviews and ideas. Do spill.

-Jeff

I reckon this guy works for the club, and is trying to promote it by pretending that his 'mate' said that its cool...

:gaywhite:

I reckon this guy works for the club, and is trying to promote it by pretending that his 'mate' said that its cool...

:gaywhite:

'cool'... absolutely pointless mentioning dave pearce then. and... i prefer my drag queens on the short side anyway, so i can rough 'em up a bit if i want to.

6 ft drag queen, that doesnt realy tempt me to go to dot cotton. And name the club after the saggy old granny form eastenders?

img_4.jpg

I've seen Dot many a time up The End. She's usually right at the front of the DJ booth gurning like she's got no teeth. You should see her at a RAM night. She proper harasses Andy C, asking him for the newest dubs. Proper cheeky i tell thee

Back
Top Bottom