Dose - Hashtag EP

CaptainMorgan

995133_10151756655858774_229571687_n.jpg

Stateside audio (around 24:30)

Why call it hashtag? You're just tying your music to Twitter (and now Facebook) and to me that cheapens it and means it may only be popular here and now (or not at all).

If you want to tie it to the hash symbol, fine, but don't tie it to hashtags. Hashtags don't exist outside social networking, making it fucking lame.

Yea, was a bit unsure about the name too when I first saw it.
But really, there's often not much in a track name (especially in D&B). They just need to call it something.

Might have come off a bit strong in my first post, but the name still cheapens this for me. I don't mind Swag, it's a genuine word but hashtag... may as well call the tune 'Ode to Twitter'.

Might have come off a bit strong in my first post, but the name still cheapens this for me. I don't mind Swag, it's a genuine word but hashtag... may as well call the tune 'Ode to Twitter'.

Would it really matter even if it was? If it's a good track who cares what it's called =s

Best defense ever.

:) all 4 tracks:

Dose & Teknik - Hashtag [ Dutty Audio - DAUDIO016 ]

Dose & Menace - Slip Away [ Dutty Audio - DAUDIO016 ]

Dose & Disphonia - Stateside [ Dutty Audio - DAUDIO016 ]

Dose & Menace - Down The Hatch [ Dutty Audio - DAUDIO016 ]

Release date: 21st October 2013

Back
Top Bottom