Dorasoo

No mate they're not shit. Mastering needs to be worked on, but I like the atmospheric style you have. Good spacey, build ups. Just need to work on the drops .

Keep at it!

When you say mastering could be better, could you be more specific? What doesn't sit well in the mix? Too much master limiting perhaps?

Well I'm still learning the whole thing myself as I'm pretty new to producing. But maybe you have too much compression on your kicks in "Piano 1". They just dont sound powerful enough to me. But thats just my opinion.

Like I said I'm learning myself, so whatever I suggest you should do the opposite lol!

There isn't any compression on the kick just a bit of eq. I think its the limiting on the master out that is drowning the drums.

for some reason i could only listen to piano 1. not shit, just sounds underdeveloped. more like an idea than a track. you need more layers (fx, pad, more drum layers), and you need to progress the track more. keep it up, not shit at all...

easy fella.... sounds good so far, but I'm assuming you are relativly new to producing?

drums sound weak probably cos they are! invest in or source some better drum samples... however, what you are doing with the weak ones sounds pretty good to me!

thumbs up for the dubstep tune, the first drop is niiiice
for the dnb tune, the drums have a drive but as others said mixing must be improved
your right the limiting is a bit too strong
what did you do with the equalizer?

Erm i think i eq'd the kick to have a low cutoff to leave room for the bass. No eqing on the overall mix at all

Back
Top Bottom