Don't You Worry Child (Valence Remix) - Swedish House Mafia

Valence

Hey guys,

I'm new to this forum, but I've been looking for places to help spread my music. I would really appreciate it if you could take the time to listen to this and give me some feedback.
This was really fun to work on, and was one of those tracks that came together super quick, but then I let it sit for a week or so, and more ideas started flooding my mind.

Enjoy :)

I never herd the original but I think you need a better vocal. One that sits on top of everything and drives the song. This sounds like dnb pop music and I think a well constructed vocal could do well in the mix. Very Nice song by the way. Welcome to the forum.

Thank you for the nice comments :)

I know exactly what you mean. Unfortunately, this wasn't an official remix of any sorts, so I had to try and hunt down an acapella myself. Unfortunately, the only acapella I could find was a poor quality DIY acapella which I did not want to use cause it would have ruined the quality of the mix :(. So I made the best of it and just used vocal cuts instead since you cannot tell that the acapella was diy :)

i do enjoy me some commerical dnb everynow and again and i enjoy the original and most diy remix ruin the original but i really enjoy this... my only comment would be try stick more vocals in, somehow, actually get a bit of a "song" going if you get me

Thanks D-Jhepz! I'm glad I didn't ruin the track for you :P. I know what you mean, its hard to maintain the integrity of the song without having those anthem vocals... Maybe one day, if I can ever find a quality acapella :)

Back
Top Bottom