don't you know a place in amsterdam????

orsosoro

hi!

my name is orso,i'm french and i go for a week in amsterdam with two friends in 5 days and i'm found of drum and bass ...maybe anyone live in and can give me some information about..
thanks by advance ;)

Cheeky Monday (on mondays obviously) at the Winston. Thats about it thats regular really...

Make sure you go to Dolphin cafe! You're better off saving your pennies & then going to Inno in Nov. Peace.

yeah guy !!thank for you're faste answer...i know about the cheeky monday but it's one monday in the month if i know well...and for the innovation in the dam party maybe i'll be there in october.....i take note for the dolphin....real thanks bro'

Sinon va au Greenhouse Effect Bar (à côté du coffee), l'autre fois y'avait un type qui passait du bon Calyx & Teebee, Noisia, BSE etc.. un bon mix, c'était bien sympa :)

yeah guy !!thank for you're faste answer...i know about the cheeky monday but it's one monday in the month if i know well...and for the innovation in the dam party maybe i'll be there in october.....i take note for the dolphin....real thanks bro'

I've known it to be weekly mate.

Did it make sense?

I think I said...

My name is batman.

I have a massive car.

You are the joker.

I'll drive over you.

Am I right?

Yeah, I understood at least.. but in this case the Joker stays the Joker since he's a fictional character. 'Je vous courrai sur' actually doesn't really mean anything ; it seems like u used some google translator, u cheaterrrrrrrr :O :D

Try out Hill Street blues when your out there. Cheap buddah, usually playing drum n bass when we went there.

mmmhh not sure to understand...
you're batman ok !i'm happy to meet you because you'are one of the super heros who have'nt real super power ....
but why not ? i'am with two frriend....maybe it's a joke ..i don't understand what you want to say....
if i'am the joker we can't stay in the same car right?

Yeah, I understood at least.. but in this case the Joker stays the Joker since he's a fictional character. 'Je vous courrai sur' actually doesn't really mean anything ; it seems like u used some google translator, u cheaterrrrrrrr :O :D

Nah, I remember someone in school pissing about and done it for homework once.

mmmhh not sure to understand...
you're batman ok !i'm happy to meet you because you'are one of the super heros who have'nt real super power ....
but why not ? i'am with two frriend....maybe it's a joke ..i don't understand what you want to say....
if i'am the joker we can't stay in the same car right?

Didn't mean anything by it mate. Was just saying what I remember from school.

Also...

Tu fair preservative banan avec du soeur!

big up to all of you!!!

since 2 day i search anything about amsterdam's underground ...
and translate manually give me headache(i'm not a cheater me lol!)
and when i came here i didn't think receive response sa faster ( fuck my english!!)
so many thanks to you guy...

i live in marseille but i'm from corsica,a little island on the top of sardinnia....
maybe i'll see you at the sun and bass next year??? do you know it?

big up to all of you!!!

since 2 day i search anything about amsterdam's underground ...
and translate manually give me headache(i'm not a cheater me lol!)
and when i came here i didn't think receive response sa faster ( fuck my english!!)
so many thanks to you guy...

i live in marseille but i'm from corsica,a little island on the top of sardinnia....
maybe i'll see you at the sun and bass next year??? do you know it?

Ill be there next year fo sure! Also forgot to add, dont go to any of the grasshopper shops. Proppa tourist places that will rip you off. Look out for Grey area aswell, some banging cheese last time i went :)

yeah man,you have to come because it's a really good trip...
good sound(crazy line up every night),good people(crowded of italian,deutsch,england,belgium people and a few french ourself!!!),good food and drink(not really expansive),good place if you're come in "camping style"....some of my friend and me are taking our sound system any year and we make after free party at the wake up of the sun ...foot in the water!!!!!! if you want i send you some pics like that you can see what is it!!

i ever go in amsterdam last year so i know the grey area...and a lot and a lot of good coffee for quality but this time i want to do anything esle ....but at the same time héhéhé!

Nah, I remember someone in school pissing about and done it for homework once.

Didn't mean anything by it mate. Was just saying what I remember from school.

Also...

Tu fair preservative banan avec du soeur!

Hahahahaha ok I see :)

Interesting to see that french is still learned somewhere on this planet!

Can someone recommend me a decent resonably priced hotel for Innovation?

Been before but stayed in hostels, want a bit more this time.

Back
Top Bottom