Don't you just hate it when you've had a job interview and they keep you hanging on..

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by D BREAKNECK, Apr 7, 2010.

1. D BREAKNECK

D BREAKNECK 7 years on top

Had an interview last Monday for a job I really want. Interview went pretty well, asked them how soon they lookin to appoint someone, they say 'should know today, maybe have a consultation meeting tomo to decide'.

Don't hear owt, assuming I ain't got it. So ring up today, asking for feedback and asking if an appointment's been made. She says there maybe a 2nd round of interviews but one of the interview panel will get back to me.

Get home to an email saying no decision has been made yet and one of the interviewers will be in touch.

:rolleyes:

2. Blurr

Blurr Wasted Selection

Re: Don't you just hate it when you've had a job interview and they keep you hanging

call them tomorrow

and the next day

and the next

fingers crossed ur eagerness will swing the vote, just don't turn it into harassment

3. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

Re: Don't you just hate it when you've had a job interview and they keep you hanging

Best of luck mate. I'm sure you have got a very decent chance. Whats the job involve?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  4. D BREAKNECK

It's event managing and organising for a BIG city wide art and culture event. Gallery stuff, music and clubs and open air music / performance, major public art. Is my dream job really.

Thing is, had given up on it when hadn't heard back last week, now I'm thinking maybe I'm still in with a chance.

5. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

I'm sure you will get it mate. Finger's crossed (yn)

6. D BREAKNECK

I really dunno. Don't think I will, but would like to be surprised.

7. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

i also went for this job mate.. i got it ... sorry

8. Textbook

Textbook BUTTER

ive been to a few ''trials'' before.. they make you work your ass off for free, then they say ''yeah we'l be in touch'' and never heard a thing. bollox mate. BOLLOX.

9. Borf™

Borf™ Borf

I've only been for one interview in my life.

I can see it being like that for a few years to come too.

10. greddie

greddie Super Sir Loin

i did a phone interview last week, about an intern program for mobstar media in brighton, i got a call back today saying i have been selected to go have a face to face meeting with the guy! HUZZAH