Dont you just fukin hate those cunts who know nothing about dance music..............

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by RocksteadyUK, Sep 18, 2012.

1. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

I got this cunt at work.... who thinks its funny to take the piss cuase i listen to dnb and other various forms of dance music..... everytime theres some kind of tune remotly close to something i might listen to.... he tries takin the piss and give it all the "you listen to this shit dont you... bum tssh bumt shhh bum tshhh" CUNT!...

He also thinks some DJ Fresh Hot Right Now is dubstep.

So... i ask him what he likes.... he plays me some shitbox David Guetta tune... what a cunt.

anwya... so had a little tiff with the mrs this lunch... get back and whip on a old darkside mix of mine and kick back... and waltzs over giving it all the "who actually listens to this shit" speach.... laid into him a little bit. What a fuppin cunt. actually hate people like that.

2. kenyon

kenyon @ The Crack Spot

Re: Dont you just fukin hate those cunts who know nothing about dance music..........

Sounds like a muppet does he call dance music EDM?

3. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

Re: Dont you just fukin hate those cunts who know nothing about dance music..........

everyone rips into me for buying vinyl like every week! i just laugh at them.

4. Jwood27

Jwood27 VICTIM

allow them, i actually feel sorry for people who will never discover music outside the realm of what radio 1 tells them is good

5. justin_credible

justin_credible Lurker

I get this all the time "it all sounds the same" or "how old are you?" then they go off humming away to fucking cheryl cole.

Wankers

6. mikey-bizzle-08

mikey-bizzle-08 WASTEMAN!

I always get people saying "ohhh it ent real music, real music is made with musical instruments not computers blah blah" and people going on about how easy it is to make music on computers ect. does ya head in

7. justin_credible

justin_credible Lurker

the guy i know at work actually admitted that pendulm was ok, because it was mainstream, so that makes it ok to like.

materialistic bullshit

8. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

Take a shit inside any important folders he may have

9. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

He's got a point imo...

10. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

Who me? Thanks Andrew. I'd imagine there's nothing more annoying than finding a freshly curled Lincoln smooshed inside the McEvans account folder.

11. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

so true. im so suprised by how narrow minded most people are.
    i argued with peeps the other week because they were under the impression chris moyles was good.

this. and if your office is a "paperless enviroment" then u can always mash a poo into their cd drive. caution wear gloves.

12. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

everyone is equal worth and should have an opportunity to express them and youre not better than them

13. Mr G

Mr G Old Cunt From 19 Longtime

Had this shit for years!

There's no telling some people, i just tell 'em to fuck off in the end!

14. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

Does he call it EDM?? ppfftt.... i very much doubt he will even be able to guess the first word of EDM.

shit in his folders.... naahhh... ive gone one better..... as the office computer genious (theonly one who knows anything about computers) the boss decided to make me admin and give me remote access to everyones computer.... so i literally just changed in the last 5min.,.. some of his windows sounds to various ragga 1 liners and drops from dnb tunes.... his Alarm/Alert sound is now "Machete *that first bass sound*". The one for when he receives email is the drop from grimey.

Ive also taken his privilidge away from using the soundcard so he cant turn it down.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I FUKIN WIN YOU CUNT!!

problem is.. he;s out the office till tomorrow...... and he gets in an hour before me at work. so he's got at least an hours worth of machete and grimey plus Capleton, Eek-A-Mouse snippits before i get in... i can wait to see his face!

Fire starter and jsmith89 like this.
  15. RUSSLA

RUSSLA DNBF Monarch

^^ THAT IS FUCKING AMAZING!

16. Dubsta

Dubsta Well-Known Member

i remember when the garage exploded...loads of my mates left early dnb and went to the garage scene....i stayed in dnb but used to go to the odd garage night with me mates and they used to say dont worry about him he still listens to dnb and theyd all have a group laugh and say how jungle and dnb is dead blah blah blah....anyway, we i stopped going out with this crowd.......then only last week i was playing at a booking and who do i spot...the odd garage crowd giving it dnb is the bollox, were true junglist blah blah blah....so me and my dnb pals do a sly little chorus or "21 secounds to go" or "re re-wind, crowd says boh etc ect" everytime we wlak past them lol...cunts

17. fractal

fractal Well-Known Member

now just setup a camera and upload results...fucking genius

18. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

haha rocks!!!

19. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

20. justin_credible

justin_credible Lurker

Sounds a lot like the beginning of a disciplinary hearing to me!