Don't think i ever introduced myself properly...

DJNitrousUK

VIP Junglist
Don't think i did...

So, Hi Everyone!

Not new but you gotta introduce yourself hant ya!

I've been mixing for about 3 and a bit months now, building up quite a collection of old skool tunes now aswell, and i have all the best tracks of the last year or so!

I like playing on my Xbox 360 Elite (yes big up all the Halo players, possibly the greatest trilogy ever created) and having a good laugh with my mates etc...

Always been into d&b, love it, never can get enough of it!

Take it easy everyone, big up all the people on this forum, respect!

(y)

Never thought id say welcome to somebody with a higher post count than me, haha, but theres a first time for everything i suppose ;)

Just clocked your a halo 3 fan, you on sexbox live???

Yes occasionly, GT: Tomcat2456 - add me peeps if ya want.

What games you into Sc0tty mate?

I just bought three original Xbox games to play on my 360 (they are good ones i used to rinse on the PS2 when i had it) and i popped them all in (not at the same time lol) and only 2 of the 3 worked. It said an update was available for the two that didn't work and i updated them, restarted the Xbox and you can't play them This is what it said: Original Xbox game not supported, an update may be available (I HAVE ALREADY UPDATED YOU STUPID FUCKS!!), if you need further info go to www.xbox.com/games (THIS DOESN;T DO SHIT??!! NO INFO ON THERE WHATSOEVER).

Bunch of gays, run by that nobhead, Mr Gates.

Back
Top Bottom