dont stick your penis in a pipe

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Win/Win

Sexual gratification from inanimate object in the workplace, followed by 7 men turning up with hard tools to free your cock.

I disagree with your advice.

MARLZTAH

++DuB PrOFesSoR++
VIP Junglist
props to the fireman.... i work with st/st and use grinders everyday at work.... cutting st/st tube lengthways without the blade going inside of the tube or burning his cock would have required a huge amount of skill..... hes lucky his dick aint in two parts

strange that they cut it out in these situations though... you would have thought theirs something they could take to make the boner go away

muzzadj

POW!
VIP Junglist
Surely its a pretty obvious thing not to do! Wouldnt be surprised to see all pipes with a 'do not insert penis' sticker on in the near future knowing health and safety these days!

muzzadj

POW!
VIP Junglist
props to the fireman.... i work with st/st and use grinders everyday at work.... cutting st/st tube lengthways without the blade going inside of the tube or burning his cock would have required a huge amount of skill..... hes lucky his dick aint in two parts

strange that they cut it out in these situations though... you would have thought theirs something they could take to make the boner go away
such as jade goodies corpse?