DONT SLEEPS FIRST FORUM MIX!!!

Lunos

VIP Junglist
here it is. first one on here peoples, bit rusty at the end but fuck it
tunes are mainly from a couple of years back.

* ive only been mixing for a year

http://www.dnbshare.com/download/johnmix.mp3.html

Dillinja - Thugged out bitch
>> Ebony Dubs - Ra
Dillinja - In the Grind VIP
>> Break - Splash Step
Break - Lead the way
>> Brookes Bro's - Dawn treader
Hive & Keaton - Plague Remix
>> Jenna G - In love
Pendulum Vault
>> Sub Focus - Swamp Thing
Taxman - Spaceman
>> Sub Focus - Sound Guy
Xample & Crystal Clear - Heaven & Hell
>> Pendulum - Kingston Vampires
Moving Fusion - Nows the time

length: 33.05

Last edited:
Considering u have only been mixing for a year im very impressed!! just keep it up man and things will only get better, just make sure u master the pitch riding technic cause u clearly know what ur doing in all other aspects big up!

oh and always cut Vault out when it does the skipping in the first 16bars

fLiCkY

Considering u have only been mixing for a year im very impressed!! just keep it up man and things will only get better, just make sure u master the pitch riding technic cause u clearly know what ur doing in all other aspects big up!

oh and always cut Vault out when it does the skipping in the first 16bars

fLiCkY

yeh i dont touch the vinyl at all........just need to keep it up

thanks for the feedback and shit man. appreciated (y)

Nice to see a mix up John! Like Flicky said, good for just a year of mixing man, just keep at it as you know what your doing so it can only get better can't it! (y)

Pretty decent for a first mix mate. A few shakey bits but nothing to major, flowed pretty nicely. EQ needs a tiny bit of work as it sounds a bit fuzzy in places. But overall it was good man. Keep it up.

Good for your first mix mate. Like Prospekt said, a few shakey bits here and there, but nothing to worry about, and EQing in places needs adjusting. But I guess that all comes wit time anyway. Overall it was good and I liked it. Keep it up mang!! :)

cheers Fazer bro. appreciated

im gonna do a couple more in the next few days. (y)

Good for your first mix mate. Like Prospekt said, a few shakey bits here and there, but nothing to worry about, and EQing in places needs adjusting. But I guess that all comes wit time anyway. Overall it was good and I liked it. Keep it up mang!! :)

tell your friends to get on it bro...

i want as many people to hear as i can before i do a new one

Back
Top Bottom