DONT LET THEM DO IT

alz

compress to impress
VIP Junglist
It has been brought to attention that the government wish to consider it a legal requirement in the new tax year to introduce laws insisting anyone applying or re-applying for an entertainment license must have a noise control device fitted to the venue. This will be the final NAIL for ALL entertainment in the UK as the level at which these devices CUT you off is dreadfully low and damaging.

PLEASE DO NOT INTRODUCE THIS LAW, WE LOVE LIVE MUSIC!

Please sign the following petition to let Number 10 know that the people still love loud music!!!

If this law is introduced it will be devastating for drum n bass, house and oldskool events that rely on quality loud sound systems such as the Valve, Ninebar & Funktion One to bring the vibes to the rave. Imagine trying to listen to drums with no bass :( ...it doesn't even bear thinking about.

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/NoNoiseControl/

PLEASE DO NOT INTRODUCE THIS LAW, WE KNOW YOU LOVE LIVE MUSIC AND SO DO WE!!!"

please take 2 minutes to sign this and join in the fight for noise!

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/NoNoiseControl/

i find it hard to believe that this will come into law. how will it be policed and this will push the music scene (esspecially the rave scene) well underground again like how it was in the very early 90's. late licensing laws for clubs were put in place to stop ilegal raves etc but it seems we have come full circle and the government don't care about pushing the rave scene underground. but tbh i wud never have thought they wud raise the smoking age to 18, and make cannabis a class b drug! this country is turning shit if this is what consittues as hot topic political matters these days. we need a general election where we can all vote for our favourite skunk smoking tory! Dave C! This country used to care about its creative side, youth and firey rebelious nature. but there seems to be an even bigger gap int he generations these days with the older lot thinking that all the youth do is go round doing drugs, stabbing each other, all the while listenign to stupidly loud music whilst doing it. and because of tht the youth dnt pay any attention to political matters cos we just get blamed for everything!

i wud like to knwo a little bit more information though about this law their trying to introduce, and what exactly is a noise control device? do they mean that the buolding becomes sound proof? so all the venues and clubs tht have been operating for years now have to sound proof to help out the neighbours that have been living next door to a club for god knows how long??? meh rant over but this is just baffling.

i find it hard to believe that this will come into law. how will it be policed and this will push the music scene (esspecially the rave scene) well underground again like how it was in the very early 90's. late licensing laws for clubs were put in place to stop ilegal raves etc but it seems we have come full circle and the government don't care about pushing the rave scene underground. but tbh i wud never have thought they wud raise the smoking age to 18, and make cannabis a class b drug! this country is turning shit if this is what consittues as hot topic political matters these days. we need a general election where we can all vote for our favourite skunk smoking tory! Dave C! This country used to care about its creative side, youth and firey rebelious nature. but there seems to be an even bigger gap int he generations these days with the older lot thinking that all the youth do is go round doing drugs, stabbing each other, all the while listenign to stupidly loud music whilst doing it. and because of tht the youth dnt pay any attention to political matters cos we just get blamed for everything!

i wud like to knwo a little bit more information though about this law their trying to introduce, and what exactly is a noise control device? do they mean that the buolding becomes sound proof? so all the venues and clubs tht have been operating for years now have to sound proof to help out the neighbours that have been living next door to a club for god knows how long??? meh rant over but this is just baffling.

good point wizz, i reckon it would be a pretty difficult thing to enforce fully. they'll play the old 'were just trying to protect your hearing & safety' hand, but really they just dont like people having fun. if it comes to pass, you will surely see a rise in illegal dance partys / raves. good or bad? dunno.

its bit like smoking weed, its illegal to cultivate, buy and sell it, but you can by everthing else to grow it, smoke it ect legally. they would have to stop the manufacture of super loud amps and speakers to really stop it.

maybe they just hate the fact that most clubs are run by gangsters who earn lots of cash from there big sound systems - its half the reason people like certain venues, cos they know they got a sick PA system and tunes will be dapper!

just another tick in the 'political correctness' book thats getting fatter by the week.

Back
Top Bottom