Dont know what to call it WIP

Sounds nice what you have so far, really liked the bass riff, and the subtle drum edits with the bongoey type drums in the 2nd 16 after the drop. Sounds another winner man!

nice one guys, yeah i was going for a roller with this one, so thats all good.

Subprime, yeah i have got the EAC pack, although the only thing from that in this tune is the little break before the drop!

good stuff mate, deep and dark i like it :)

only criticism is that there doesnt seem to be much low end in the tune so maybe bring that up a bit?

wicked vibe, maybe it's just me, but I'd like the subfrequencies to be a bit louder, wicked drum programming as always, nice stuff!

Safe guys, appreciate the feedback. Especially regarding the low end. I have now cranked the low end up a bit and added most of the ending. Any last opinions with this one as in going to send it off for mastering when ive done the end. Nice one

Sounds pretty darn good I would get some dark synth stabs in there just to keep it fresh.
Also I'd honestly love to remix this get back to me on that!

Sounds pretty darn good I would get some dark synth stabs in there just to keep it fresh.
Also I'd honestly love to remix this get back to me on that!

nice one man, glad youre feeling it. dark stabs isnt a bad shout, will give it a go! as for remixing, im gonna see if any labels want it, if not then i can send you stems!

Dude this song is funky as shit. You have been getting so good lately. Are any of your tracks getting signed?

Dude this song is funky as shit. You have been getting so good lately. Are any of your tracks getting signed?

cheers IV4! Was going for a bit of groovey vibe on this one, so glad you felt it. Ive sent it off for mastering now. The last one i did, a label (cant say who) seem pretty keen to sign it, just need another to go with it. Soooo im hoping that they like this one enough to do them toghether. If not ill have to get on to finishing some other bits!

Back
Top Bottom