Don't hate on the noobie.

reids

Heya,

Recently started getting more into DnB, it started a couple of years back (Pendulum, until they released In Shitico) but over the past few months been listening to some more, my favourite at the moment are Chase and Status. Been after some more bands that sound similar so stumbled across this forum looking for more tunes i'm likely to like.

I checked out the DnB award thread and listened to the nominees for best track (heard Pieces already, love that tune) but the other tunes i liked from em were Sub Focus - Rock It and Noisia - Stigma. So i'll check out some more from them, but does anyone know any others dnb acts that i'll like considering i like old skool pendulum, chatus and the other 2 songs i mentioned?

Cheers!

Hit up the Members Mixes or Mixes & Track Listings threads on here. You'll see some of the people you like in the track lists for the mixes, which means it'll more than likely have more producers soundin' like the style ya like. Enjoy, and welcome to the forums as well. :)pz

Try this Subfocus tune:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KN5wo-NYLwU

Chase & Status got album out called more than a lot, dunno if you know about that or not.

Yeah, I already have the Chase & Status album, and seen em live twice and seeing em twice more in the next month :p

TheTornado said:
Check Pendulum's "Vault" if you've never heard it. Classic!

Yeah i've heard pretty much every Pendulum song :)

Cheers for the other recommendations guys, i'll get listening, keep em coming! :D

Subfocus
Noisia
Spor
The Qemists
Dirtyphonics
The Upbeats
Phace
Shock One

Been rinsin some of the stuff on the label 'Breed 12 Inches' lately. Might be up your street I dunno. Defo check out some more Noisia though - fabriclive40 is good. I use beatport or discogs to keep up with latest releases which you might find useful as a newbie to source out some tunes.

not really in the same vein as noisia/dirtyphonics but you might like and defo worth checking out:
Anything by Hospital Records, check out Sick Music.
Netsky
Mistabishi
Danny Byrd
S.P.Y
Spectrasoul
Break

I'm sure others will give some advice.

Oh i forgot about The Qemists, been listening to them and Ed Rush for a few months as well :p

I listened to a bit of Noisia earlier (I liked), loving Sub focus as well. I'll give the others a listen, should keep me busy :D

Back
Top Bottom