Don't Flop

Yeah this was posted earlier:

Mark Grist ruins Blizzard looking forward to seeing more from him

Last edited by a moderator:
Battle Rap ruined my life !!

I have been a huge fan of battle rap for a while now. I Mainly just watch Dont flop and kotd atm. but i have seen alot of the old school grindtime stuff and the old jump of stuff.

I find when i watch someone i haven't seen before and i like there style. I go back and watch every battle of the career.

blizzard needs to go back to the drawing board and think of less aggressive and slightly more thoughtful stuff, grist shows him up massively here.

be interesting to see grist against a more experienced battler..

shout^

saw this one a few weeks back, had me chuckling, not new or anything but good

Its ok, pretty mediocre most of the time but hopefully it'll keep getting better, King of the Dot is where its at tho, Dont Flop seem to do pretty well over there too, just watched Dizaster VS DNA which was almost 45 mins long and alot of it was freestyle, which is insane

quite enjoy watching uk vs us or canada got very different styles
hate all the rappers that are angry an say im gonna kill you an shit etc just looks pathetic

blizzard needs to go back to the drawing board and think of less aggressive and slightly more thoughtful stuff, grist shows him up massively here.

be interesting to see grist against a more experienced battler..

I know what you mean, but considering he's one of the youngest rappers in the league he's got time to develop. I don't rate him at the min but in a few years I think he will be one of the best.

An yeah I'd like to see Grist vs Lunar C

hate all the rappers that are angry an say im gonna kill you an shit etc just looks pathetic

Don't bother watching any smack or url battles then. lol. Since grindtimes demise, all the gun barz crew went to url & smack. The decent mcs from grindtime just seem to float around the different international leagues.

na i mean u get some in dont flop up against some one whos just taking the piss out of them
some guy gets ruined with insults and comes back with im from the streets and ill fuck u up is just cringe.lol

na i mean u get some in dont flop up against some one whos just taking the piss out of them
some guy gets ruined with insults and comes back with im from the streets and ill fuck u up is just cringe.lol

Prime example:

Back
Top Bottom