Don't Flop

Ive been a proper silent fan of this shit. Been watchin since the street battles of stig of the dump etc
Got introduced to Grindtime by watchin Dizaster vs jerzy swift since then i been followin Diz's career and it got me onto everyone else really, tbh tho it was all about the old stuff, off the cuff shit now its all writtens i only prefer it when someone can kick a freestyle or squeeze a rebuttle in amongst it to show they got the skills.

I too hate gun rappers and gang shit the whole smack url part of battalin sucks ballz the only acceptable gun bars were in this, as u can clearly tell they are takin the piss, an its pretty damn funny!

DF is blowing up this year tho especially with that grist n blizzard battle goin viral.
KOTD have sky rocketed last year an this year with ppl like Drake, Raekwon and EpicMealTime showing up to events, kinda mad the progression of it all. Kotd also done some beatboxing battles which were pretty sick, but not as impressive as the rap battles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump

Anyone see Vendetta? I caught a cheeky glimpse of the best battles, altho the results were never shown

Eurgh VS DNA was too close to call, really good battle

Thesaurus VS Cruger, close again but Thesaurus win imo

Canibus (aka Ray Charles) Vs Dizaster, just watch it its on a whole other level, not in a good way

Bump

Anyone see Vendetta? I caught a cheeky glimpse of the best battles, altho the results were never shown

Eurgh VS DNA was too close to call, really good battle

Thesaurus VS Cruger, close again but Thesaurus win imo

Canibus (aka Ray Charles) Vs Dizaster, just watch it its on a whole other level, not in a good way

Yeah man, i got the ppv. The event was really good/dramatic lol .

The whole canibus notepad shit was unbelievable !!!

When he spat his first line which was " those look like tom cruise mums shoes covered in some nasty ass wongtong soup "
i knew it was going to be the most humiliating defeat in the history of battle rap. BODYBAG SEASON !!!!

I think eurgh beat dna but it was hella close.

My main reason for that is dna said some stupid shit "like your only known in the uk, me im nationwide" LOLZ

uno lavos had a pretty convincing win over f.l.o. "yall used to be slaves im just gonna come out and say it, the reason i know that is well because your shirt is 100% cotton and you picked it "

Throughout the whole event me and my mate were playing a drinking game. Everytime someone spat a gun bar we had to take a sip of our beers.

i almost had to have my stomach pumped lol

C1Pa7.png

21802315.jpg

IPT8T.jpg

nKusn.jpg

uMm0K.jpg

21797006.jpg

376224.jpg

599269_10150850696357478_421148333_n.jpg

pdFQv.jpg

caniexercise.jpg

721180.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i was pretty irritated at the end when i realised but meh.. i'd have called it 2-1 eurgh (dna killed the last round, the spotted dick line was top)

will check out the dizaster one in a bit

Back
Top Bottom