Donk!

jungle_fever

VIP Junglist
was watching this documentary on DONK music by vice. Looks like such a grim scene lol. fascinating tho. Well worth a watch if you havnt already seen it.

look how fucking young they all are at 13:00

By ek its grim up north!

Last edited by a moderator:

tewky1

VIP Junglist
I have a 95 year old Great Aunty that lives in Burnley, Poor Thing, gonna give her a ring for morale! Didnt look like that 20 years ago!!!

Madness, watched the whole thing thinking "Is this really real? WTF" Not a GCSE between em!

jungle_fever

VIP Junglist
Definitely gunna hit up a bounce, or as my mate called it, "scouse house" nite before I die. Would be fuckin jokes I think. Getting obliterated on Wigan pier to some dirty donks lol

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
hehe.. it makes me happs to say i grew up in a similar scene going to raves like this.. dressed.. exactly as bad.. adidas trackies and reebok classics at every rave bouncing up and down in a chav cap on 8 ferraris .. those were the days...

i was at this..

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
dizstruxshon baths hall - scunthorpe... chavtastic.. best raves i ever went too..

and this badboy.. best rave in grimsby ^ cant stand the music now tho .. but it had its place as a youngun

*HANGS HEAD IN SHAME*

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist
hehe.. it makes me happs to say i grew up in a similar scene going to raves like this.. dressed.. exactly as bad.. adidas trackies and reebok classics at every rave bouncing up and down in a chav cap on 8 ferraris .. those were the days...

i was at this..

this looks like a right (or r8) laugh :D need to get me to a scouse donk rave. Will take a stab vest though.

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
this looks like a right (or r8) laugh :D need to get me to a scouse donk rave. Will take a stab vest though.
nah northerners are sound. sounder than southerners.. see you have ure extremes .. they will be the friendliest soundest lads, got ure back no matter what.. unless you try give it the bigun then youll have 10 of em jumping on ure swede outside.. its either one way or the other i found