Donations

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Hi guys/girls, I thought I should say something about donations.

I've added an option to donate because a few of you said that you would gladly donate if there was an option to do so. Please don't feel any pressure to donate and there is no minimum donation amount - unless PayPal specifies one.

Donations will go towards our monthly server bill and the yearly vBulletin software license, should there be any left over (which I highly doubt) it will go back into the site into areas such as additional functionality or merchandise.

I have no plans to take any of your donations myself despite spending a portion of my free time administering and moderating the site and our web server.

I definitely have plans to reward users who donate, I'm not 100% sure with what just yet but I do have some ideas. Rest assured if you donate before I announce these plans you will be back rewarded.

Any questions please feel free to ask.

Hi guys/girls, I thought I should say something about donations.

I've added an option to donate because a few of you said that you would gladly donate if there was an option to do so. Please don't feel any pressure to donate and there is no minimum donation amount - unless PayPal specifies one.

Donations will go towards our monthly server bill and the yearly vBulletin software license, should there be any left over (which I highly doubt) it will go back into the site into areas such as additional functionality or merchandise.

I have no plans to take any of your donations myself despite spending a portion of my free time administering and moderating the site and our web server.

I definitely have plans to reward users who donate, I'm not 100% sure with what just yet but I do have some ideas. Rest assured if you donate before I announce these plans you will be back rewarded.

Any questions please feel free to ask.

nice one mate....

yeah man i dont mind helping out with the cost of things...use this site enough :) have to wait til friday though....

not going to happen (n)
however, if you donate to me i'll tell you whats in the recycle bin!! (y)
I love the way mod's get all uptight whenever anyone mentions the prospect of becoming one haha

never fail's.

hahahah, treu say bds. it's a sacred position!

i will donate seeing as i have money in my paypal account. it'll stop me spending it on vinyl.

Back
Top Bottom