Don´t know about this

The feel of the song is great, amazingly chill song. So good job on that! In think maybe the brightest synth could be taken down a bit. Idk it just feels a bit apart from the rest of the melody. But it might just be on my system.

The feel of the song is great, amazingly chill song. So good job on that! In think maybe the brightest synth could be taken down a bit. Idk it just feels a bit apart from the rest of the melody. But it might just be on my system.
Thanks mate will do that!

The song is quite top notch as it stands now. The only thing is that, while all the elements play nicely together, the drums are quite boring. For example, the "hat-rim-hat" (shikatika) sound becomes really dull after a while. It sounds really good, but if you used it only on every 4/4 it would become something that impresses the listener and will make people want more of it while not over-feeding the ears with that sound.
As per the rest, very well mixed, nice vibes and good projection. Keep it up!

intro sounds good, cant really tell how the drop is going to go from it!

ok not the drums I expected after the kick buildup.

Personally I'd got something different than the kick build, or if you want that maybe stick some more atmos/white noises sounds over the start of so it blends in a bit more.

I like the idea, it flows nicely with quite a relaxed feel to it.

The thing I would change if possible is the snare, I feel the kick shadows the kick in terms of weight and presence. Have you tried a high end clap/shine to the snare? just what I can hear anyway... really nice track man

very cool intro man, the digital flutes are sick, that kick is a bit "clicky", rather than punchy, not sure if EQ work can fix it or not,
I'd also say pull back the digital flutes in the drop a bit, they overshadow everything else a bit.
Great tune concept and great arrangement, this has vibes for days

Back
Top Bottom