DnB Dom & Roland

Disturbd

DnB
VIP Junglist
does anyone know of any new tracks/ albums in the pipeline i know strobes suposed to be comin out but its been a very long time comin now

last i hear he was makin another label for other people's tunes...

also roland ran away :teeth:

he's working on tunes again, was making a new studio from what twitter told me and now it's complete so i imagine we will see some tunes in the near future

he's working on tunes again, was making a new studio from what twitter told me and now it's complete so i imagine we will see some tunes in the near future

If you watched dnbtv last Wednesday he's got loads of new tunes don't suppose you know when Goliath/strobe is due out as Goliath is amazing

If you watched dnbtv last Wednesday he's got loads of new tunes don't suppose you know when Goliath/strobe is due out as Goliath is amazing

yeah there were some raw tunes in that mix.

no idea on a release date man sorry

edit: there is going to be a remix album.

quote from his twitter
"Can't wait to hear what Bkey does to Deckards Theme, and Maldini BC to Take Them down and Audio to ....I've said too much #newDRPremixalbum"

edit: there is going to be a remix album.

quote from his twitter
"Can't wait to hear what Bkey does to Deckards Theme, and Maldini BC to Take Them down and Audio to ....I've said too much #newDRPremixalbum"

heard this in bailey interview ages ago.. maybe its almost ready for release?

think it going to be a album maybe like through the looking glass with tracks from himself and then a remix cd im hoping its that anyway :saber:

Back
Top Bottom