Dom & Roland to release 3 albums in the near future

DjTiesticles

VIP Junglist
The first paragraph refers to the Dubs from the Dungeon album that he is working on which will include lost dubs from Dom, Dillinja, Optical, Source Direct, Photek etc.

It's looking good so far ...I've got a lot of the tracks i want, but still hunting a few down... Getting dnb artists to find tracks from over 10 years ago is a much harder feat than i imagined...the phrase "blood from a stone" springs to mind....sorry no tracklists yet, but none of you will be dissapointed when i finally post one.

In the meantime i have done another solo album which i will announce soon. The plan is to release that first, then the old skool one then...then the one with Hive that i pretended that i wasn't doing whilst making frodo look like a fraud haha.

p.s someone started a dom & roland facebook page a while ago, which i am trying to take over, but the dude that started it doesn't believe i am me... if you are already a fan let him know i am me under the post where i typed all in caps....thanks

I have joined the 21st Century! I now have a facebook fan page Link

There are some clips from my forthcoming new solo album TBA on it (not the oldskool one) ,studio pics etc etc

Also i started tweeting @domandroland (I still think it's dumb and egotistical, but it will shut my wife up , who thinks it will lead to me making more money lol).

Clips from the new solo album sound heavy

excellent2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom