Dom & Roland - Outa Endz(landan) track

Disturbd

DnB
VIP Junglist
Is gonna be backed with the jah remix he did for Goldie last year anyone guess a release date/cat# on it ?

Last edited:
Facebooked headz this morning. They are keeping stum about it.

All I managed to get out of them was that its: straaaaight outta outta outta outta outta London too

Rather than my original idea of: sheer dor to dor to dor a'landan (which is clearly how the vocal sounds)

I'm all ears for anything and will make sure the forum knows as soon as I do. Can't remember the last time I was this excited about a tune, its just fucking nuts!

Goldie played it on the rinse fm set said a couple of track later on about it being backed with jah Dom put on his facebook that he's got 4 releases coming out soon so hopefully this is one and there's anuva 3 to come if not its just 2 12s but look how long it was before strobe come out :( hope its really soon :) doms such a killa

Last edited:
just heard this on the Metalheadz mix by Ant TC1 - what a tune. Dom is hit and miss for me - he has hit it outta the park here!!

Artwork SWAG

1240308_10152224719488012_1268483586_n.jpg

:bruce:

From Metalheadz Facebook

"META014 - Dom & Roland 'Unofficial Jah' b/w 'Outta Endz' release date confirmed for 18th November. Keep a look out for exclusive ltd bundles in the Metalheadz store!"

FUCK YEA

Back
Top Bottom