Dom & Roland - Chronology - Album online >>>

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
chronology140604.png

The third artist album from one of the true innovators of Drum & Bass, Dom & Roland. We have the full album up for your listening pleasure in 3-5 minute audio clips. Standard!

[marquee] :slayer: Click here to listen :slayer: [/marquee]

DJ Lordward said:
btw, any info on release date?
28/06/04 apparantly. Keeps getting put back (n)

We're having troubles with our audio server tonight, apologies. Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible, cheers :spliff:

DJ Lordward said:
ahh cheerz sdm. take it u got the email i sent about the real player audio problems then. cheerz! (y)
No! Will check my e-mail right now (y)

sdm said:
No! Will check my e-mail right now (y)
Got it! Yeah the error is due to it not finding the audio files as the server is broke. Admin team are looking into it apparantly :)

Sorry mang (n)

sdm said:
Got it! Yeah the error is due to it not finding the audio files as the server is broke. Admin team are looking into it apparantly :)

Sorry mang (n)

Pheeew I thought my Real Player was doing weird things again. I definetley wanna hear this album apparently the Moulin Rouge remix is sick & Dance All Night is just genius!! :slayer:

Ive been waiting for this LP for sooo long. Dom is fo' sho my fav musician, coz i just cannot class him just as another producer.
Just the fact that he actually spents loads of time on each piece of music makes each release special and incredibly sought after.
(i read that the entire tracklist of Chronology could be heard throughout this years WMC in every party. something like what Pendulum did with Vault, dom achieved with a whole album.)
:thumbsup:
14 days to get it, but im sure its gonna be coupla more weeks after that.

Werd! Dom avec Roland has been rollin the tuff beats for long time :twisted:

Read in Knowledge magazine that Dom actually made the Tramen break and then used it with Trace on a Co-lab project, You prolly knew that, but I was shocked as Trace has been credited everywhere Ive seen :scally:

Only heard 'Paradrenasite' and 'Freak Seen' so far, but I can safely say this little badboy is getting bagged on sight! :slayer:

Mulla said:
Only heard 'Paradrenasite' and 'Freak Seen' so far, but I can safely say this little badboy is getting bagged on sight! :slayer:
..and trust our audio server break after I upload the whole LP, grrrrrrr (n)

yeah! the audios workin again. nice 1 guys!
nearly all the tunes on this lp have massive intros!! not all dancefloor material (1 tune doesnt even drop!) bt a wicked album

is it comin on vinyl yeh? cos its got 11 tracks so wots that- 5 & a half pieces of vinyl?!

4 piece
including :
A Ethnicity (Featuring Kemal)
B I 4 An I
C Moulin Rouge (DieselBoy, Kaos & Karl K Remix)
D Break Out
E Future Life
F Rhino (Featuring Skynet)
G Paradrenasite (Parasite & Adrenalin combined & remixed by Hive)
H Late Night

add to that 2 samplers an ya got more tunes than the CD massif.

I really cant wait to see what Dom's gonna put out in his post shadow times.(end of contract, innit) Well exciting tings hopefully
:bounce: :rave:

Last edited:
CHECK THE FORTHCOMING CONTEXT MAGAZINE WEBSITE FOR FULL INTERVIEW WITH DOM AND ROLAND!!!!! AND JON B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLUS BROKE N ENGLISH!!! BIG T'INGZ! :typing: o_OCHECK THE FORTHCOMING CONTEXT MAGAZINE WEBSITE FOR FULL INTERVIEW WITH DOM AND ROLAND!!!!! AND JON B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLUS BROKE N ENGLISH!!! BIG T'INGZ! :typing: o_O

Back
Top Bottom