Dolphin music - Want that equipment but can't quite afford it ?

richard-dolphin

take_it_away-1.jpg

logo-2.gif

Not any more ! The arts council are doing an interest free 10 month loan to help you buy music equipment. Dolphinmusic are a participating store in this scheme. If there's anything you need give me a shout and I'll run through everything for you.

Take it away is an Arts Council initiative designed to help more people get involved in learning and playing music. The scheme allows individuals to apply for a loan from £200 to £2,000 for the purchase of any kind of musical instrument, and pay it back in nine monthly instalments, completely interest free.
Take it away is open to everyone (over the age of 18), but primarily designed to help those who might otherwise be unable to afford an instrument appropriate for their needs.

Our priorities are:
•to encourage children and young people to develop their interests and skills in music making
•to inspire new players of all ages to begin learning an instrument
•to enable those on lower incomes to acquire an instrument appropriate to their needs (or the needs of their children)
Take it away is only available through registered outlets

All that happens is, you decide what you want/need, we total it up including shipping. Divide it by ten. we'll take this figure to the oarts council with a few details and they will confirm your eligibility. I have only ever had 2 people declined for this scheme so I'd advise giving it a whirl even if you think you may be declined.

The first installment is payable immediately as your deposit, we send you the paperwork to sign and you send it back to us. as soon as we recieve the paperwork the arts council give us your reference. As soon as we get this we can start shipping items out to you. Then it's 9 monthly installments of the same amount. Job done. you have your equipment.

For more information contact Richard on 0151 703 7641 or rj@dolphinmusic.co.uk

Back
Top Bottom