Dollars and Dibble

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by [Politrix], Jan 16, 2009.

1. [Politrix]

[Politrix] Peace & fucking, believe!

[​IMG]
    Thought you'd grown out of boardgames? - well not this one! this is the Drugs and Crime Boardgame for the naughties and beyond! Its not really for kids Anne Widdecombe MP wants it banned - what better recommendation could it have? U start out as a rookie doing crimes and dealing drugs trying to avoid the pitfalls of the police, jail and the hospital. As you climb up the underworld ladder thru the 3 levels of 'DAD" the severity of the crimes increases and so does the value of the drug deals. Can u make it from rookie to blaggard? Then can u make it to the top? And become the don? Or will you be running around all day for a £10? Everything is possible in the crazy funked up world of Dollars and Dibble. Shaun Ryder wants it available in schools - education, education, education. But seriously it is addictive like drugs but not as bad for your health.....

It was made by a few guys in bristol and got published a while back, since it grown pretty big (fair shout). My mums boyfriend is mates with them and was given a ltd ed box which he dug out for me a few weeks ago unopened, me n the boys have had few games and i gotta say its nucking futs! You gotta play it to understand how guttter it really is. You can rip-off your mates but carefull cuz bad karma will come back and get you, you do huge drug deals/heists/thuggery/buggery for cash, pure jokes!

I definately reccomend it to you board games fans who like to play a game of monopoly over a bag of weed and a crate!

Last edited: Jan 16, 2009
  2. ScottyEightSix

ScottyEightSix HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN

sounds good where can I get it?

3. SLow

SLow Quadrospazzed life-glug

Yeah same, google and ebay draws a blank for me. Looks fun.

4. ill1

ill1 Member

I got a game like this from High Times about 15 years ago now. Think it's called Stash. It sounds very similar to this one. Haven't played in years, but now that I'm thinking about it I may break it out this weekend.

5. *Chloe

*Chloe Well-Known Member

ahahah that looks epic

6. [Politrix]

[Politrix] Peace & fucking, believe!

7. Louder

Louder New Member

hey i know the guys that put it out and i have access to copies if anybody wants them - just mail me. It is a great game - a classic to be honest - glad some people are still loving it. It's also available at www.1loveart.com if you wanna do it secure online...
    any qu.s just ask away....wicked n peace x